Deleted

Omnitron and Chimaeron questions.25 HC

Heya i just checked vids for those 2 25 hc and u got 2 questions
    1)@ Electron,whats going on with Shadow Infusion and Lightiing Conductor? as healer what shall i do?
    2)@ Chimaeron,i need 6 yards,heal em all till 10%,only tanks to full and when shall we grp and heal up?

10+ Year Old Account
    same reason you spread out in normal mode chimaeron mate
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

1) When Electron puts Lightning Conductor on a person, there's a chance that Nef will put a Shadow Conductor on that person. After a few seconds the LC will go away and the Shadow Conductor will tick damage on everyone in the raid. The further away you are from the person with Shadow Conductor, the more damage you take, so everyone has to be close to the Shadow Conductor. Just heal.

2) 10k, not 10%. Same as normal, group up during Feud, but keep the tank taking the melees topped up. Same as normal mode, except make sure everyone's topped up before p2 starts.

Deleted
    @Omnotron: Neferian interfers by buffing the special abilities of the Golems.
    Shadow Infusion is the buffed version of Lightning Conducter and that results in the one with Lightning Conducter has to move out of the raid first, so he doesnt do dmg to you all and as soon as it switches to Shadow Infusion, the raid should stack up as much as possible, since you get more dmg the farther away you are from the one with Shadow Infusion.

@Chimearon: you need to stack up when he knocks the bot offline, since Neferian will stop Chimearon from bickering and thus feud will not last long. Therefor the dmg output of Chimearon will be pretty much constant and your healers will need to coordinate CD's like hymn and Tranquility to get through this phase.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrno View Post
    same reason you spread out in normal mode chimaeron mate
    havent done normal either mate

Quote Originally Posted by Magkakos View Post
    You spread out so the poison bolt splash damage doesnt kill everyone.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

On Omnotron the shadow conductor ticks damage on everyone depending on how far away they are from said conductor. Lightning Conductor is cast by Electron, and Nef may morph that into Shadow Conductor. You get 2 ticks of Lightning Conductor before it changes into Shadow. To counter it, you respond to every Lightnign Conductor the same way; the person moves away from people. If Nef is channeling a dark beam into them, after the second pulse, they run/leap/get life gripped into the raid and you use group ehals. the damae you take form Shadow Conductor when grouped properly is minimal.

For Chimaeron, the Acid Splash does a ton of damage. The buff the bot gives you means yuo cannot be one shot if you are above 10% hp. You spread out, as damage is shared between all raid members. So if you are stood next to someone and you both take a spit, you take initial damage that sends you to 1 hp, then damage from the second nearby spit that kills you.

Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    You spread out so the poison bolt splash damage doesnt kill everyone.
    one because the poison bolt legitimately poisons you, and everyone else around, and in addition to damage it has a rather large hit debuff. If too many people get that debuff dps goes down significantly, not to mention the amount of healer mana wasted due to a mostly avoidable mechanic, with extra healing/debuffing.

Quote Originally Posted by Magkakos View Post
    How and why are you doing heroics if you haven't even done the fight on normal?

when on omnitron shadow conductor occurs: it pops on an player with lightning conductor. After 2 ticks of lightning conductor a person will get shadow infusion and he will erupt raidwide aoe that will dmg person higher the farther he stays from the wielder of conductor. To deal with it - make sure a guy with lightning conductor moves out of raid for 2 ticks to go off (of normal lightnin conductor) and then moves in the raid to reduce aoe dmg by being grped up