Poll: What kind of screen do you use?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    2 x LG W2246S-PN
    Works fine for me

Monitors - I vote Dell for IPS (will be purchasing 1600p)
    TV's - Edge LED (1080p) Sony/Samsung and Sharp is looking pretty decent these days

10+ Year Old Account
    22" Full HD LED screen Eyefinity its pwned !

15+ Year Old Account
    HP W2408H Widescreen

1 x 25" Widescreen as primary screen, 1 x 22" as secondary screen.

I use Photoshop/Flexisign/Illustrator/WoW on primary screen (dependant on work or play mode) and normally have Chrome/Winamp/Vent etc in secondary screen.

10+ Year Old Account
    2x LCD's- 1680x1050. One BenQ and one Samsung. The Benq is mounted on the wall, looks neat.

The Samsung one got visible backlight bleeding (when displ. dark things) on top and bottom so it's obviously the Benq that becomes the movie-watching monitor of choice while the Samsung gets to have the Web/WoW displayed on it.

Gonna go triple monitor setup eventually, but will probably get three 1920x1200 (or 1080 if I find them for a much cheaper deal) monitors for that. Think I will go for what's cheap rather than what's the bleeding edge of monitor-tech. I get to see awesome ref-monitors at work, don't care when I get home.

10+ Year Old Account
    Three Samsung 2494SW 24".. awesome sauce!

Samsung T220... was a love at first sight. There are newer models now with shiny HD capabilities and USB connectors and whatnot but I still love my monitor

Deleted
    Confusing poll with strange options - TFT is a type of LCD, and LED is a backlighting technology. Most people who ticked LCD are probably using a TFT panel. Methinks the OP is confused about his/her acronyms