Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

BWD Boss Guide (Made in Flash)

Hey everyone

Have spend a lot of time trying to make a guide in flash.. Want to know what you think about it.
    This Version is a test version(there are some spelling mistakes and buttons that does not work properly) too see if it is something people will use. If people like it, I will make a better and more describing one for Firelands when it comes out.
    I have kept the tactics very simple and try to cut it down to the basic, so you do not have to spend much time on reading the tacs ^^

Hope you will like it

Here is the link: www.legendsinexile.org/BRD_bosses.swf

/ Chav

Edited in the link for ya!
    Last edited by mmoc2e3dee3473; 2011-04-19 at 12:52 PM. Reason: addtion

Awesome, here's an actual link to it =)

http://www.legendsinexile.org/BRD_bosses.swf

Jumps a little and some spellings are not correct, but in general i like it. Would appreciate a "back" button to go back one step in a description and a "main" button to return to the main menu.
    I fear this might not be too useful as the tactics are well-known by almost everyone. Be quicker for firelands

Deleted
    2 # Thanks a lot ^^

3 # Thanks for the feedback, I will add the back and main menu buttons for the Firelands one ^^ I will be a lot earlier out with the firelands one, if people like this form of guides ^^

Deleted
    Nicely done, even if there are some typos and some other things

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    Nicely done, even if there are some typos and some other things

Thx for the feedback have correceted the wors typos now ^^

I like it. Seems a little silly, but the tactics are right and watching it made me smile

10+ Year Old Account
    Lamp. Near the town of chair, in the country Coffee Table.
    just a small thing to add to the magmaw tactics, if you can include the additional information that the mangle will kill the tank if the melee dps don't bring the head down fast enough. Mangle lasts 30 seconds and will instantly kill the tank if the head isnt on the floor before it ends :P

but good flash setup so far

It's called omnotron

Deleted
    7 # Thx ^^

8 # Added a little text to one of the slides ^^ thx a lot

9 # Thx a lot ^^ should be correceted now ^^ (when it is uploaded)

Also on magmaw, our guild has parasite evening on almost every group, if you just get a good kiting class, dk seems to work best since dnd can be put down on pillar of flame for instant aggro and just kite the parasites with howling blast (glyphed) and chillblains talented, you will never fail :]

Lots of typos. Otherwise, you have something really good here. Also, some details. The omnotron bosses doesn't have to be tanked on different sides, and at the start, only one of them will be up.

Deleted
    I really like those! It really shows how the fight should be executed in the most simple manner possible - I mean in videos you might get distracted by other things. But I'm sure alot of people will find this helpfull! So prefect it!

i think they're awesome for people who don't know the content too well yet and have to catch up with their guild cause they couldn't play for a while... (we have such a player in our guild, so thank you! )

if you were quicker on firelands i guess a lot of people would use them to get a good overview

Deleted
    Thx for the feedback so far ^^

Would an andriod/ Iphone Version of this type of guide be something people will use ^^ ? (could do it with Firelands when it comes out)

pretty cool! gonna post this on our guild forums

Deleted
    Nice one GJ

Deleted
    Perhaps a Previous button next to the NEXT button would be nice.. and it looks nice

thanks for the upload

and a HOME button would be nice, to return to the boss selection screen.
    Last edited by mmoc46acbcd7f9; 2011-04-19 at 11:21 AM.

Deleted
    im a fellow guildy english isnt his primary language so typos are natural, english is my primary language and im pretty sure i fucked up the punctuation in this sentence somewhere.