Thread: If you could...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    i would invite

"the real world leader" (incase there is any truth to the conspiracy theories, that would be intresting to talk to this guy)

alexander the great would be my second choise because it would be awsome to listen to his stories of how he concured the world.

third choise would be carmen electra for obvious reasons ^^
    Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious, son?" Comes at me with the knife... "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronoz View Post

third choise would be carmen electra for obvious reasons ^^
    Now? Or 10 years ago?

Stephen King
    Jimi Hendrix
    Stevie Ray Vaughan

Deleted
    Bob Marley - the guy changed my life..;p
    Jimi hendrix - best guitarist ever!
    i dunno i gues adolf hitler...the guy was small and diddint had any muscle...still he managed to get half europe and kill 6milion jews..thats kinda impressive , even how bad and evil it is ;p
    else i would go for john lennon, great man great lyrics!

Johnny Depp - My favourite actor, he's charming and gorgeous.
    Paul Gray - One of my idols, his death devastated me and I wish that I'd gotten to meet him at least once.
    Frank Welker - Is the voice for many of my favourite Decepticons including my main love Megatron, would love to know what the guy behind the voices is like and such.

I'd have the whole of Slipknot if we could have more than 3 people, each member is an idol to me :3
    For the Horde!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gritty View Post
    Now? Or 10 years ago?
    doent matter! but i would prefer 10 years ago ^.- obvious reason is obvious haha
    Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious, son?" Comes at me with the knife... "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronoz View Post
    doent matter! but i would prefer 10 years ago ^.- obvious reason is obvious haha
    Me too, my friend.