Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    From your Name, and your Sig of Madonna, i can judge that you have Mummy issues, and weren't hugged enough as a child.

YAY I CAN JUDGE PEOPLES!(or just pull assumptions out of my ass)

Also, i learnt most of the Acronyms such as TBH and OFC, from Americans, true story, and ETC isn't an online community acronym. it is part of the English language.
    You shoudln't judge others, Krethos, when you have trouble with spelling and, what seems to be, sentence structure.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try me come on go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalidesh View Post
    Your avatar is Chrono Cross, and you live in Salem, OR. If you actually like Chrono Cross, and you actually do live in Salem, OR, I'd have to report you for identity theft because out here I thought I was the only damn person who liked Chrono Cross!
    Nuh uh!
    My avatar is Harle, none of those other second rate companions! I loved all of Chrono Cross, but she warms my heart like no other in that game. My psychotic little French Jester, how I miss thee!

Humanz are very selfish, non? To t'ink zat zey used to bow zeir headz down to curry favor wit' Monsieur Lynx! Zey're alwayz searching for someone or somet'ing to lay zeir blame on.

Side note: It rains WAY too much out here. I need to go visit friends in Bend to get some snow back in my veins. I've been away from CT too long, it's sad not having 2' - 5' of snow each winter anymore.

Somehow I doubt the OP's ability

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    Somehow I doubt the OP's ability
    I know right?, obvious troll is obvious ...

Quote Originally Posted by Vynistra View Post
    Nuh uh!
    My avatar is Harle, none of those other second rate companions! I loved all of Chrono Cross, but she warms my heart like no other in that game. My psychotic little French Jester, how I miss thee!

Humanz are very selfish, non? To t'ink zat zey used to bow zeir headz down to curry favor wit' Monsieur Lynx! Zey're alwayz searching for someone or somet'ing to lay zeir blame on.

Side note: It rains WAY too much out here. I need to go visit friends in Bend to get some snow back in my veins. I've been away from CT too long, it's sad not having 2' - 5' of snow each winter anymore.
    If the world's gonna be destroyed, then let it be destroyed! If history is gonna be changed, then let it bloody well be changed! I'll show you what Radical Dreamers really dream about!

Love Chrono Cross. Love love love.

Sidenote: I like the rain, it's pleasing to experience outside of the damn blistering heat that which is Florida. I do miss NY though, equal amounts of snow. I miss NY brickoven pizza... ah god...
    Mysteriously delicious, but with complexity beyond degree.
    "Our truths lie in the absence of expression."

I know I don't fit a stereotype and people generally get their judgements of me incorrect, judging people without getting to know them is something most people do and even I do it despite knowing it's wrong but it is hard to not do it as I guess it is human instinct to try and figure someone out before approaching them.

I do like it when I meet someone and they take me by surprise though, my Boyfriend did that and I loved it.

I'd like to know what you can get from my name, avatar and signature
    Last edited by Makronette; 2011-04-19 at 06:55 AM.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    Ya I'm totally a Goth in High School...

Don't Judge lest be Judged. The human soul isn't skin deep in everyone. Also don't trust a book by it's cover.
    Dont judge a book by its cover u say ? *cough* Twilight *cough*

I can tell you're arrogant, most likely selfish, have personal issues that you more or less compare to others, rather than fixing them. And probably really enjoy attention.

nail on the head, right?

I have no sig or avatar, but my name is partly based on a demonic name, Orcus. If I was going to use a forum avatar it would be a pic of Nero Angelo from Devil May Cry, which certainly falls into the dark anime-ish category.

That being said, I'm very very not goth. I'm about as far from goth as it gets. Laurcus was a D&D character of mine back in the day, and I would use Nero Angelo because he is awesome! I mean, what's not to like about a 9 foot tall monstrous warrior who glows with dark power, has a sword almost as long as he is tall that emits dark fire when he swings it, can summon tons of phantom swords to impale his enemies, can shoot dark fireballs from his hands, and to top it all off he has a smexy haircut and I say that as a straight male! Vergil/Nero Angelo ftw!

Anywho, there's probably a lesson somewhere about books and covers.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    Only time that is actually allowed! :P
    For the Horde!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    My bad... there are some "exceptions".
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Quote Originally Posted by taco avenger View Post
    johnny cash wore all black. he must have been emo goth.
    Johnny Cash was emo. Not goth, just emo...whiny little girl...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    My bad... there are some "exceptions".
    Nah i know a guy who digs twilight and doctor who. And TBH it isn't that bad. Though not something i'd ever buy or go out of my way to see/read but it is interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolretadin View Post
    You shoudln't judge others, Krethos, when you have trouble with spelling and, what seems to be, sentence structure.
    Well I guess it is hard for people to see sarcasm online, also if you are going to point out someones spelling at least make sure you spell correctly in your statement, otherwise it loses all validity.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalidesh View Post
    Love Chrono Cross. Love love love.

Sidenote: I like the rain, it's pleasing to experience outside of the damn blistering heat that which is Florida. I do miss NY though, equal amounts of snow. I miss NY brickoven pizza... ah god...
    I accept you as an equal! Even if you sniffle like you have a cold way too often. :P

I only had brick oven pizza once when I was younger on a school field trip to NY. I can't remember what it tastes like anymore, but I do know that nothing has topped it, it was FANTASTIC! The one thing however that I will NEVER forget the experience of was seeing Phantom of the Opera on Broadway. I wasn't a big musical fan (I'm picky to this day still) but seeing this during my senior year of high school just blew my mind.

The rain is "ok" but when it's really the only other weather we get during the year aside from sun and freak winter storms that drop 6" of snow and 2" of ice sporadically, I get melancholy and long for the days of snowball fights, closed schools and ice skating.

Damn, now I have to fire up Chrono Cross and start playing again. Wonder if I ever finished redoing all my games to bring all characters into one save. Back before all my memory cards got fried or were lost in the move.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naturae View Post
    Johnny Cash was emo. Not goth, just emo...whiny little girl...
    The whole emo thing gets old. If you wanna have the emotional range of a gerbil then be my guest, I'd rather be a whiny little girl.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

I have the exact same skill! OMG! You're a git! Omg this is so freaky!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Nah i know a guy who digs twilight and doctor who. And TBH it isn't that bad. Though not something i'd ever buy or go out of my way to see/read but it is interesting.
    Heh just joking but I must admit that a lot of people I find irritating happen to be fans of the Twilight saga.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Deleted
    You may as well have posted that you can see the future!