Iphone 5 IOS5 | You decide

A Vietnamese claims a prototype of a white iPhone 5 with IOS 5. The design does not deviate from that of the iPhone 4, but IOS does leave a very different view on the implementation of multitasking smartphone.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fake. Just like all the others who claim they have "the new prototype"
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

lol.i stopped when I read "Vietnamese".. seriously.. you think the iphone 5 leak would come out of Vietnam?
    seriously?

10+ Year Old Account
    After the iPhone 4 leaks... I think Apple smarten up and make sure something like leaving it at a bar counter won't happen anymore.

Apple is more tight with security than a government site. It's fake.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont think this is legit, but it will be leaked at some point, keep checking modmyi.com if you want to keep an eye out for it

Plus i think leaks will mostly come from china as thats where they are being produced
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Honestly though I'd be amazed if the xpac took that long, even taking Blizzard's soon(tm) into consideration. If it doesn't come out before October it means there are some serious issues behind the scenes and it's time to abandon ship like an Italian cruiseliner captain.

Lol...
    Agree with Sheffield.

15+ Year Old Account
    Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't the exact same thing happen for the iPhone 4? Some Asian news outlet or blog or something posted a video about one and it turned out to be fake. Then there was the incident of leaving a prototype at a bar which I still think was a PR stunt. I seriously doubt Apple would let that happen again unless someone stole this directly from a factory, but I am willing to bet Apple makes the workers at the factory strip naked and go through a search every day after work.

the guys that leaked this video have done the same in the past and were right^^

the iOS seems to be a legit 5.0 variant and even with all the fake iphone stuff out in singapore etc i've never seen one that even looked close to 50% of a real iphone with iOS. And I've seen my fair share of fake iphones over there.

It could however be iOS4 Jailbreak with Multifl0w an addon that does function a lot like the video demo.

who will know ^^? hehe guess we just have to wait.......

I'm sticking to my Blackberry Torch anyway :P
    Last edited by Amantisia; 2011-04-19 at 08:27 PM.

It's most likely fake, there are plenty of Apps on Cydia that can emulate that sort of multitasking.

It is an iPhone 4.