Thread: Reloop issue

Reloop issue

So i recently overclocked my CPU, which worked fine. But then i realized when i went to turn it on it would reloop itself once then shut down and start back up fine. the reloop scares me....but considering after the reloop it starts up fine and loads windows it makes me wonder if its something even worth worrying about? if it helps i chose the lazy way of overclocking and used the digi+vrm software that came with my asus p8p67 b3 revision.

it relooping only once then booting into windows is it an unstable overclock? ive run prime95 and it was stable while running

ive undone what overclocking it did, putting it back on stock settings simply because i didnt want to damage anything

single reloops ok? or reloop in general is bad.

red light turns on on the MB when the reloop happened

10+ Year Old Account
    "Reloops" are ok.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're fine.
    Intel Core i7 5820K @ 4.2GHz | Asus X99 Deluxe Motherboard | 16GB Crucial DDR4 2133 | MSI GTX 980 4G GAMING | Corsair HX750 Gold | 500GB Samsung 840 EVO

even when it turns itself off?!

well thanks! now ill put it back

Does anyone know what causes this or what it means? lol
    My old computer with a dual-core celeron did this from the first time I turned it on... no oc's or anything... could never figure out why >_>
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

On the first boot does it launch the marvel controller and say theres no drive detected?
    If so just disable it and it will only take 1 boot to start.

its just a blank screen when it reloops, dont even see a boot screen before it shuts itself off

10+ Year Old Account
    Try turning off the TPU on the board if its enabled.
    Intel Core i7 5820K @ 4.2GHz | Asus X99 Deluxe Motherboard | 16GB Crucial DDR4 2133 | MSI GTX 980 4G GAMING | Corsair HX750 Gold | 500GB Samsung 840 EVO

Then it should be fine. Ideally you should overclock it manually using multi though in future,