Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Cool cheeseandburger.com appreciation thread

This site looks so good it deserve an extra thread.

www.cheeseandburger.com

I find it hard to pick one favorite, but right now I could use any of those #18, maybe.
    Also don't forget to turn on the sound. It sounds to me a little like the guy who speaks Joe on Family Guy. Excellent choice

Also, that current Chef's Choice nom nom nom... sea scallops, lobster and shrimp WTF

EDIT: ofc this thread has a point, I want you to point out which ones of those you might like best, and even better, what kinda burgers have you had (or made) that were awesome?
    Last edited by mmocdd8e41448a; 2011-04-19 at 10:04 PM.

Does the site look so good it deserves a 2nd thread or is it because you just wanted to make another topic on it that you started?

oh gawd my keeeeeyyyys!!!!! my keeeeeeeyyyyss!!!!
    게임 은 어렵~~

This made me hungry, and probably gave me a keylogger too!

(Anyone know if link is fo'real?)

10+ Year Old Account
    http://safeweb.norton.com/report/sho...eandburger.com
    Nortons report says its safe.
    Clicked, can confirm safe. pretty funny to listen to the voice acting
    it even kept me busy for 5min. thanks!
    Last edited by Twilightdawn; 2011-04-19 at 10:15 PM.

its a website about cheeseburgers you silly women, voiced by joe from family guy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctioned View Post
    Does the site look so good it deserves a 2nd thread or is it because you just wanted to make another topic on it that you started?
    Sorry, when I Searched for cheeseandburger in the forums I head the titles only option selected by mistake. The page has been linked preciously. No appreciation thread so far though
    The link is safe, btw.

And it only seems to care about wisconsin cheese, and therefore is of very little interest to me.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

This is an amzing find, just in time for grill season thank you!

I don't really like red meat much anymore, but that site just made me giddy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    And it only seems to care about wisconsin cheese, and therefore is of very little interest to me.
    I'm in Europe, I just take the hints for the recipes. I guess that Wisonsin Mozarella/Gruyère/... can be easily replaced with Italian Mozarella/ Swiss Gruyère, if you get my meaning.
    It seems to me as if Wisconsin has a rich tradition with food, I assume taking what the settlers knew from home (cheese, beer... ) and developing it, but keeping the "spirit" of the varieties, like actually making a Gruyère, Havarti or Gouda cheese (which are all named after the places they're originally from in Switzerland, Denmark and the Netherlands, respectively) or a wheat beer (Leinenkugel's, e.g.). I like that.
    Last edited by mmocdd8e41448a; 2011-04-19 at 10:22 PM.

Deleted
    Sounds like the brother from Everybody hates Raymond.

OP: you win the internets with this find XD

Deleted
    Damn, that made me hungry! I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gonna make a number 16, 26, 28 or 29 sometime!

I think I'll just go grab some cheese now...

The voice is Joe from Family Guy, his name is Patrick Warburton.

Voice is Patrick Warburton?

10+ Year Old Account
    You know what? I hate you.

I am now incredibly hungry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampantsoto View Post
    Once Vin Diesel is an adult I will feed him more than just crickets

Deleted
    I have now in front of me a burger similar to #18, with Swiss, sautéed mushrooms, bacon and rosemary. Only one patty, though
    A little more work than the average "Bun-Ketchup-Lettuce-Patty-Cheese-Bun"-Burger, but totally worth it.

Oh man.. Gonna get fat now that I've found that. And the commentary is hilarious.

Deleted
    # 14 is awesome, I couldn't imagine spinach with bacon and cheese, but this burger rocks. If you make it, try using some bread similar to the stuff in the picture. If you live in the US, you might have to visit a German Bakery.