Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I don't give a shit that it's an advertisement for Wisconson cheese.

That website is amazing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    I don't give a shit that it's an advertisement for Wisconson cheese.

That website is amazing.
    I would say that's the ultimate goal of advertising. Making you not care it's advertising
    In this case, this is achieved mostly by extra-professional food photography *mjum*.

Lol just heard the perfect commentary on this side. it's in #22.
    This site is not for the faint of heart.... or stapled of stomach.
    Last edited by mmocdd8e41448a; 2011-05-04 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    Sounds like the brother from Everybody hates Raymond.
    More like that boyfriend of Elane's from Seinfeld with the 8 ball jacket.

#26 omg!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    MAKES ME WISH I WAS AMERICAN Xp
    Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious, son?" Comes at me with the knife... "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronoz View Post
    MAKES ME WISH I WAS AMERICAN Xp
    Why is that? I am not^^ and still take this site as inspiration. Actually here in germany it's much easier to find the cheeses and breads. For example it's not Wisconsin Gruyère, then, but Gruyère from La Gruyère, Switzerland, but hey, that works

edit: I see you are from Sweden, so maybe the bread is not as easy to find there (you could try a Knäcke-Burger, though^^), and for the cheeses you might have to go to a specialty store. But still doable :P
    Last edited by mmocdd8e41448a; 2011-05-04 at 12:18 PM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    Why is that? I am not^^ and still take this site as inspiration. Actually here in germany it's much easier to find the cheeses and breads. For example it's not Wisconsin Gruyère, then, but Gruyère from La Gruyère, Switzerland, but hey, that works

edit: I see you are from Sweden, so maybe the bread is not as easy to find there (you could try a Knäcke-Burger, though^^), and for the cheeses you might have to go to a specialty store. But still doable :P

you are probaby right about it being doable but the stuff aint as obtainable here, and i just had to scream that out just because i got so tempted (at work starving with 1,5 hrs untill i can go home) ^^
    Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious, son?" Comes at me with the knife... "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face!

ahahah this is fuckin hillarious! and thank god i just had breakfast

The fella doing the voice sounds like Patrick Warburton

Deleted
    This is... too much.. "I don´t know if i should eat them or rub them in my nipples..."

10+ Year Old Account
    damn you OP, I am hungry now.

number 26 looks awesome.

/drool
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    The fella doing the voice sounds like Patrick Warburton
    Someone ponted out that it is Patrick Warburton. Haven't found proof, though.

edit: in this video that basically is a walkthrough of the site, the poster also states that it's Patrick Warburton.