Thread: [TV] Glee

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugitout View Post
    I'm behind on my Glee watching (thanks to WoW lol), but I love that show and will have to check that one out. Thanks for the heads up.

/high five.
    /high five

It's one of the two original song episodes in the episode "Original Song".

Sue's facial expression during it - Priceless!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by saberon View Post
    /high five

It's one of the two original song episodes in the episode "Original Song".

Sue's facial expression during it - Priceless!
    the real pricelss thing was World War Sue XD

Quote Originally Posted by Harakan View Post
    the real pricelss thing was World War Sue XD
    Lol.

Although, I think "Best Sue Moment" has to go to punching the presenter in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Personally I was quite disappointed with the Original Songs until the last two. I know Trouty Mouth was basically a stupid song, and Rachel's last attempts were also horrible. But I feel that Mercedes' song was supposed to be good, but I hated it. I sorta liked Loser Like Me, but I think Rachel's song "Get it Right" was beyond amazing.

Also, I feel like Glee just keeps getting worse. I dunno why. I liked it in Season 1, didn't ever wanna miss an episode, but now I only watch it cause my mom forces the TV onto Glee on Tuesdays and I have nothing better to do. I even feel that the Candles song with Kurt was horrible, as was Blackbird (and I used to love Kurt). I dunno, does anyone else feel the same way? Oh, and I liked the Warblers at the beginning, but now I don't like them anymore.
    Araceli - Cenarion Circle

i personally didnt like it.

---------- Post added 2011-03-16 at 10:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shad0wembrace View Post
    Personally I was quite disappointed with the Original Songs until the last two. I know Trouty Mouth was basically a stupid song, and Rachel's last attempts were also horrible. But I feel that Mercedes' song was supposed to be good, but I hated it. I sorta liked Loser Like Me, but I think Rachel's song "Get it Right" was beyond amazing.

Also, I feel like Glee just keeps getting worse. I dunno why. I liked it in Season 1, didn't ever wanna miss an episode, but now I only watch it cause my mom forces the TV onto Glee on Tuesdays and I have nothing better to do. I even feel that the Candles song with Kurt was horrible, as was Blackbird (and I used to love Kurt). I dunno, does anyone else feel the same way? Oh, and I liked the Warblers at the beginning, but now I don't like them anymore.
    yea first half of season one was amazing. than it got more popular and (to me) has been going down hill since. also curt drives me insane i hate his charcter so much ( and im gay so dont give me that BS)

also i think sue is the main reason i keep watching. that punch had me on the ground rofl
    Last edited by PlatedPriest; 2011-03-16 at 03:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

At the very least "Glee" has set itself up to be a showcase for amazing talent including Lea Michele who rightfully earned a name for herself on Broadway with the hit "Spring Awakening" as Rachel Berry and newcomer Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson who may not be as talented as Michele, but was perfectly cast for the part. He does exactly what he's supposed to do which is to keep up with and support Michele who will send chills down your spine.

Deleted

[TV] Glee?

I am a huge Glee fan. I have every song done by them on a playlist and have it on repeat while playing WoW.

Any other Gleeks out there?

Love love love love glee.

I'm a slight gleek, some of that is because my brother is the manager of the new darren criss, so i'm rooting for him to do well so in turn my brother will be doing well!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kirbyrules View Post
    I'm a slight gleek, some of that is because my brother is the manager of the new darren criss, so i'm rooting for him to do well so in turn my brother will be doing well!
    Darren Criss is my Idol , I do have a slight addiction with Glee. It drives my Fiancée up the wall. The Warblers are just sex :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zeppelin535 View Post
    Glee disgusts me.
    This man has taste.
    "With this costume, I'll get Asian girls for sure!"
    - Judge Malthred revealing my avatar's inner thoughts

Deleted
    Glee is awesome!

Deleted
    The whole Glee sucks thing amuses me. Fair enough each to their own, Glee has tried to appeal to so many different types of musical interest, They did Empire State Of Mind for FFS . Its a terrible song! But you have to appeal to the haters i guess

I remember when television was actually good, those were golden years. Too long gone.

Edit: Same goes for cinema and music.
    Last edited by Zeppelin535; 2011-04-20 at 12:59 AM.

I do believe the proper term is "Gleetard"

I need to ask, what the hell is Glee?
    Who do you think you are... running around leaving scars!

Quote Originally Posted by yautja View Post
    I need to ask, what the hell is Glee?
    Yet another unnecessary show about singing and high school... At least that is what I gather from the few seconds I see of commercials before I switch the channel.

15+ Year Old Account
    Going to move this to the TV forum. Please keep your discussion civil.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have watched it with my sister a few times, and its not terrible. all the bullshit homosexual drama gets annoying after a while though. Every episode a different character comes out of the closet. im exadurating of course, but i still find it annoying

also, it bothers me how they never move up grades or anything. they seem to be stuck in some time loop of High School. im suprised none of them have killed themselves yet.

but i will say, it is ALOT more bearable than the other shitty teen drama's out there. OC, 90210, Degrassi and secret life of an american teenager all make me throw up in my mouth