Problem with MoveAnything

So I started using the addon called MoveAnything - which allows you to adjust the position of any frame available in the default UI and scale them etc etc.

I have raided using it for the first time and I came across a problem:

On Magmaw, when I jumped on the boss' back, the vehicle abilities show up on the action bar and my player frame's position is instantly reset to the original position. (where i use my player-target frames is just above the action bars, the addon resets these frames to top left corner - where they were originally)

When I reload the UI, the frames get back to their positions, anyone have any suggestions to fix this?

That sounds more like the default UI resets the frames, not the addon. There's nothing you can do about the frames resetting if that's the case, short of asking the addon author to figure out a way to update the addon to take it into account and move the frames back to where you want them.

Deleted
    You can dump MA and use this for moving:
    Code:
    PlayerFrame:ClearAllPoints()
    PlayerFrame:SetPoint("BOTTOMLEFT", 0, 0) -- change these zeros, first one is horizontal, second one is vertical. it's the offset of the bottom left corner of the frame from the bottom left corner of the screen.
    local f = function() end
    PlayerFrame.SetPoint = f
    PlayerFrame.ClearAllPoints = f
    How to use. Untested. Report back with issues.

That should prevent re-moving after it's been positioned.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-04-21 at 07:50 AM.

Thanks for your replies.

What do you mean "dump MA"; like reset the player frame and adjust the player frames using the code you given me?

By the way, I am not the macro/programmer type of guy so I gotta ask, where do I put in that code you have posted? In the chatbox?

Deleted
    I forgot that part. Added it above.

Was having the same problem, thanks for the quick fix.