Hey guys n girls,

I have recently decided to put a bit more effort in to using my profs for gold. After reading a few threads, I discovered a simply way to go is to do the Obsidium shuffle. Although I have changed my version to the Elementium shuffle, as for some reason my servers econemy deems Obsidium more expensive than Elementium.

I have a few questions about the adon Orecrusher, I am new to it, but am unsure if I am understanding things correctly.

Example:

Today i purchased 39 stack of elementium at 50G a stack. Putting these numbers in to Orecrusher tells me that (at my current AH values) DEing would net me 3205G return, and Trnasmuting (my alchemist is a xmute master) giving a 3609G return (max profit being 1659).

Upon clicking the Transmute option to bring up the low down details of what nets you what is where I get a little confused. I understand the part where it tells you what you should do e.g. cut and vendor, DE, Auction Raw etc, but I don't understand all the bits about the gold work out.

For example, I would need to buy 28 heartblossom in order to create the 11 Inferno rubies that I have the mats for. At which point OC tells me to 'transmute' Which I figure is a no brainer for that gem is worth a lot and in high demand. It tells me that the 28 HB's will cost me 66g then says the total worth being 942g. Gem worth states 33G.

Now at first glance that looks like a good profit for the rubies. But then I thought about it a bit more. How does the adon get from 11 gems @ 33G worth each to be 942G?

So I guess the question is, what does it mean by 'gem worth' and 'total'?

In addition to this, going by the same rules, it tells me that if I transmute alicite in to amber jewel, I am to cut and vendor. Which gem to cut and vendor?
It also tells me the the 'gem worth' is -1g60s and the total being -12g. Does this mean if I do what it tells me to do that am making a loss? Therfor it would be better to skip over to the DE tab to take a look to see if I am better to use that gem (Alicite) to make the jewelry for DE mats, which also states that DEing would give a total of 109G with a 'gem worth' of 3g90.

Any help with understanding this adon would be greatly appreciated. If you need any more info, please let me know.

Edit: I am using OC in conjunction with Auctionator. I'm not sure if this has any barings as to malfunctions or compatibility issues?!?

Halatosis