Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Astralvibe View Post
    I'm gonna have to second Bloodline Champions. Started playing the game last week and it's all about arena pvp, with a lot of focus on game-play and skill, not so much gear as they're only in the game for cosmetic reasons. Community is friendly (from my experience) and the game haven't been out very long so you still find a lot of people in the newer skill groups. All of the classes or Bloodlines as they call 'em are fairly balanced, and oooh did I mention its free? Each week you get acces to 4 different Bloodlines that you can play for free.

If you like arena type pvp then BLC is definitely worth at try... and if you do and feel like you wanna do some matches give me a whisp on Rezdog (EU server).
    After awhile though, you realize how flawed the rating system is and how long it takes to unlock a bloodline as a free player.
    The most important thing to realize is, no matter what you experience you are never alone; no matter what you are struggling through, there is always someone who is more unfortunate.

It's Ok to Be Takei (Rank 35/ Fractal Level 22)

Quote Originally Posted by dvdjrkns View Post
    I played WoW for about 5 years, off and on. Grew tired of the game and quit awhile back. I've yet to find a game with the same smooth, fast combat system. I've tried many other games, but the balance was off, or it felt clunky, etc. Most games just fall short. Just my opinion on it, as I know plenty of people who hate WoW.

Anyway, I have an itch to play an mmorpg again, but I'd like to try something else. I don't care much about the PvE, it's just something to do when taking a break from PvP. Also, I only really care about endgame PvP, not leveling PvP (Unless leveling via PvP is viable). I've heard the PvP in Rift sucks, but I'm still open to hear your experiences about that, or any games. PC only.

Thank you for your time.
    I recommend warhammer online or global agenda, their pvp is really fun because both game's are mostly based on PVP

Aion. Laugh it up but I'm having the most fun with PvP in am MMO ever atm.

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning

This game for me had the best PvP I have ever experienced and its mostly world pvp

Plus they have a "free forever trial" granted you get capped at lv10 but you can have the account for as long as you like... max level pvp is more entertaining though.

Quote Originally Posted by willowe View Post
    Aion. Laugh it up but I'm having the most fun with PvP in am MMO ever atm.
    EU? its pretty dead on NA israphel till primetime. plus everything is so inflated now it takes like 20-30 mil a week in consumables to pvp every day.

Quote Originally Posted by taco avenger View Post
    EU? its pretty dead on NA israphel till primetime. plus everything is so inflated now it takes like 20-30 mil a week in consumables to pvp every day.
    I'm on your server. Actually I've been able to enter the Abyss for 3 days now, and all 3 days theres been a fair amount of PvP, especially last night at W. Shard. I'm compairing it, of course, to WoW and the only-ganking 'world PvP' and Rift, which is close to the same as WoW.

oh, good ol western shard battles. everyone there is pink and gives no AP :P other than fort vulns no one really goes to the abyss at 55. stopped playing back in december though.

City of Heroes. Some of the most fun I have ever had in a game. Fast paced, non linear PvP, zone PvP, multiple size team battles. HVND FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by taco avenger View Post
    oh, good ol western shard battles. everyone there is pink and gives no AP :P other than fort vulns no one really goes to the abyss at 55. stopped playing back in december though.
    Pity cause 2.5 will be out mid next month. Aion will be getting even more 'prettier.'

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

Quote Originally Posted by dvdjrkns View Post
    I played WoW for about 5 years, off and on. Grew tired of the game and quit awhile back. I've yet to find a game with the same smooth, fast combat system. I've tried many other games, but the balance was off, or it felt clunky, etc. Most games just fall short. Just my opinion on it, as I know plenty of people who hate WoW.

Anyway, I have an itch to play an mmorpg again, but I'd like to try something else. I don't care much about the PvE, it's just something to do when taking a break from PvP. Also, I only really care about endgame PvP, not leveling PvP (Unless leveling via PvP is viable). I've heard the PvP in Rift sucks, but I'm still open to hear your experiences about that, or any games. PC only.

Thank you for your time.
    i feel the same way, but i haven't found anything that is as good with the depth of back and forth WoW has. its the one thing that keeps me paying and playing....

Quote Originally Posted by heyzeus View Post
    Tf2used to be great, now it's just ruined, crappy class updates pushed it over the edge.
    Because implementing a better watch for the spies was a horrible idea.
    Let's not forget variety! It's a crying shame Valve gave players the choice to pick their weapons

Damn them to hell, I say!
    “Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.”