Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    Remember, this is the internet we're talking about so...

"I CAN'T FAP TO THIS!!! CHAENG NAO!!!!!"
    I reiterate: So?

I'm sure TERA will have more pretty dainty fanservice catgirls than even people like that can stand. But the way Guild Wars 2 is set up, female charr being pretty dainty fanservice catgirls would be thematic failure.

I did not want to start a new thread on Guild Wars 2 topic, so I'll ask over here. Does anyone know the system requirements for this game? I know they are not finalized, but I heard somewhere (no source, my bad) that they are shooting for not advanced graphics, but rather, high resolution textures, which will give nice graphics but no require a lot of resources. Does anyone have information on this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cicho View Post
    I did not want to start a new thread on Guild Wars 2 topic, so I'll ask over here. Does anyone know the system requirements for this game? I know they are not finalized, but I heard somewhere (no source, my bad) that they are shooting for not advanced graphics, but rather, high resolution textures, which will give nice graphics but no require a lot of resources. Does anyone have information on this?
    "Q: What are the system requirements for Guild Wars 2?

A: The system requirements haven't been finalized, but just as with the original Guild Wars series, we're committed to creating a beautiful game that will play great on mid-range gaming PCs."

I've also heard that if you can play GW1 with high graphic settings then you shouldn't have much problems.
    Though I don't know if this is true.

Ou that sounds incredibly nice. Looking forward to GW2.