Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    Lasting appeal is a feature most reviewers list or mention and it is outcome of the length of the game and quality of the gameplay. And don't go making assumptions what I think is lasting appeal, you're obviously very wrong.
    I highlighted the important bit of your post. Also, I didn't assume, I only raised it up since in your initial post you put up incredible weight on irrelevant things such as graphics and sounds in the final rating example. Also, the length of a game has little to do with the lasting appeal. Some of the longest games might be so shit that one can't bear to play them further.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    I highlighted the important bit of your post. Also, I didn't assume, I only raised it up since in your initial post you put up incredible weight on irrelevant things such as graphics and sounds in the final rating example. Also, the length of a game has little to do with the lasting appeal. Some of the longest games might be so shit that one can't bear to play them further.
    I don't put incrediböe weight on irrelevant things, sound and graphics are some of the criterias that real revieweres use. Also sounds are probably one of the most important things in a videogame, whether your narrowminded thinking can comprehend it or not.

Also the bolded part:

All hail the captain obvious\o/

10+ Year Old Account
    Bioshock 1 was good, 2 was well something that felt quickly thrown together to quickly cash in on the succes of the first one.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins