Deleted

Ummmm Little help?

First of all, sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place.

I've been a long time reader of MMO-Champion, and have recently taken to browsing the forums.

This evening I came on here thinking to share a guide I put together on Gearing for heroics without having to rely on dungeon drops, However here is where I've hit a problem. It has a fair few BBCode links (to items quests etc), and it says I cant post links until I've posted a few times,

Also I cant seem to be able to post in the 'guides' forums and am not sure where else to put it.

I'm not desperately keen to just 'spam replies' and posts to be able to get my post count up enough to put up a guide with links, as I'd prefer to be constructive. Not really sure what to do about it, or if there is a Moderator I could email the guide in its entirety to (as it's too long for a PM)

*shrugs Vaguely*

Now what?

10+ Year Old Account
    The first problem with you posting it in the "Guides" section is that was fora contest only and im pretty sure they locked the ability to create new threads in that section. And about the links is that you need a certin post count (Roughly 10-25(?) id say). So get posting constructivly and help someone out!

And i would post your Guide in the Pve Forum maybe (Dungeons and raids possibly?).
    A question is it for a certin class? because thats where it should go if thats the case.
    Hope this helps,
    ~Wrak

15+ Year Old Account
    You need at least 10 posts to post links; just take a bit and browse through the forums. It's not hard to make 10 constructive posts in a day, and then you can post links after that point
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Deleted
    Ah thanks guys, was concerned it would be hundreds of posts required!

Is there a thread of how many posts you need for different permissions? I had a similar issue, but couldn't find any thread indicating how many posts I needed to post links.

10+ Year Old Account
    10 posts to post links.
    ill probably be infracted for this post

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by evolve View Post
    I had a similar issue, but couldn't find any thread indicating how many posts I needed to post links.
    Apparently you could, since the information you seek is two posts above yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Apparently you could, since the information you seek is two posts above yours.
    Actually, it took a good 15 minutes of looking around before I stumbled on this thread

I would have assumed it would be a sticky similar to the 'Forum Guidelines (Read me before posting)' (I'd post a link, but can't), however I assumed wrong.

Thanks for your very constructive reply though.

Deleted
    are there any other permissions that take a certain number of posts?

15+ Year Old Account
    The spam filter takes number of posts into consideration when deciding if a post is spam, but that's about all I can think of.