Server transfer.

I don't know if anyone else is having this trouble but I've noticed they've changed the layout of transfering servers and races etc. It looks better but I logged off my account 40 minutes ago and I'm still getting the messages "Error: This character was logged in too recently. Please wait several minutes and try again." Kinda annoying.

Deleted
    You have to be logged out for 1hr to use any char altering services, i think

Nah, more like 5-20min, btw this is reply to Skrunch
    Originally Posted by Archer
    I wanted to make the front door look like a warlock summoning portal, but my wife said something about the neighbors thinking we worship the devil.. or something along those lines. Either way I was told no

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skrunch View Post
    You have to be logged out for 1hr to use any char altering services, i think
    Thats what I was thinking aswell when I moved servers right pre Cata. I logged out and within 10-15 minutes I could jump onto the other server. I think it just depends on how busy things are and such.

personally i've swapped servers twice and both times it only took the time it took for me to log on before i was switched. i guess it just depends on how busy the servers are or where you live etc. i don't think being logged out for a certain amount of time has anything to do with it just keep tryin.