Thread: Spanish forum

Spanish forum

Hi, i was wondering around and I a very special tread that i will like to share with people in MMOverything with screen shots and everything but i was searching for the spanish section and there isnt one or is it???

10+ Year Old Account
    ¿Que? No comprendo la pregunta.

gracioso me salio el niño verdad

Quote Originally Posted by omglazor View Post
    Step 1) http://translate.google.com/#es|en|
    Step 2) ???
    Step 3) profit
    gracioso me salio el niño verdad = Funny I went the right child

wat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lafleur View Post

wat.
    Dont take it at face value, I can work out that says something similar to "thank the truthful son" or something similar from a simple GCSE spanish

EDIT: fail, verdadero is truthful. Verdad is correct or true. Can tell I merely got a B huh
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Lafleur View Post

wat.
    Yeah, I have no idea - either google is smoking crack or this guy is :P
    Biggest thing about using translate tools is using complete sentences with proper grammar

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as I know, MMO-Champion doesn't have a Spanish forum. Just imagine how difficult it would be to maintain separate forums for every major language spoken by members of an international community like this! It's much easier (both for the users and moderators) to keep them all together speaking a single language--and, in this case, that language is English, as per the forum guidelines:

13.8. Only post in English
    The only allowed language on MMO-Champion is English. This does not include the guild recruitment section of the forums.

MMO-Champion is a website visited by people from all over the world. Imagine how chaotic things would become if everyone wrote in their native language.

Therefore, English is the preferred language in our community. Make your post in English. If you're not good at English, ask a friend to help, or write your post in the best English you've got. No one is going to make fun of you. Bing Translator is also helpful.

Moved to Suggestions and Feedback, although this will most likely never happen. From the forum guidelines:

13.8. Only post in English
    The only allowed language on MMO-Champion is English. This does not include the guild recruitment section of the forums.

MMO-Champion is a website visited by people from all over the world. Imagine how chaotic things would become if everyone wrote in their native language.

Therefore, English is the preferred language in our community. Make your post in English. If you're not good at English, ask a friend to help, or write your post in the best English you've got. No one is going to make fun of you. Bing Translator is also helpful.

Edit: Dammit, Seabeast..

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

actually the real trasnlation for the english lenguage will be

"funny, right kid"

Eso estaria excelente, pero cuantos usuarios que hablamos expañol hay en mmo-campion como para que sea factible abrir un subforo?

thank you so much for the info that means i will have to trasnlate the screen shot that i have for the forum

Thank you ones again