Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    If I get the game, charr and possibly sylvari. No decision on classes.

Going with a charr, be a bad ass predator that eats nachos am I rite?

as for class, I don't know really. they all look very good from what I saw in the video. might try thief since the game won't be so dependant on tanks , I normally always played a tank class in WoW because I got tired of bad tanks, so thus I always felt forced to tank so that runs would go smoothly and not take hours @.@, this will be an ice vacation for me to freely try out many different roles all around.
    Last edited by Biggiej; 2011-04-23 at 04:39 AM.

Sylvari Elementalist
    The most important thing to realize is, no matter what you experience you are never alone; no matter what you are struggling through, there is always someone who is more unfortunate.

It's Ok to Be Takei (Rank 35/ Fractal Level 22)

Charr Warrior. Steampunk with swords and rifles? Yes please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Charr Thief =3

Deleted
    Norn Warrior,
    I'm still trying to get up with a good name so I can rserve it for GW2. :P

Charr Ranger. I was never a fan of GW1, but this looks good enough to be worth a try.

I really can't decide which I'll go for first, but I was thinking about these combinations:

Human Elementalist
    Charr Warrior
    Asuran Necromancer
    Sylvari Thief (if the Sylvari redesign is any good, otherwise will probably be another human)
    Norn Ranger

a Warrior of one of those frog people races, and call him Pimple so he can be a Battletoad!

Wasn't there an similar thread a week ago or so?
    It depends mostly on what the 2 missing professions will be, but for now it is Charr Warrior and Asura Thief.
    Third would be Human Ranger or Elementalist depending on how good a warrior is for range fighting and how much diversity the hunter pet system permits.
    Of course that all can and will most likely change with future reveals and (hopefully) after some beta testings.
    The advantage of the dreamer is that he never has to face the chains of reality.
    Blackhand[EU] - Mistral

Deleted
    I would take Charr as race, but im not sure what profession (class) i would pick.
    Dessesions, dessesions.

Sorry for bad english.