Vendor price for cut Cata green gems to be reduced?

I read somewhere that the vendor price for cut green Cata gems is being reduced from 9g to 75s. I searched the patch notes but cannot find anything about this. Can anybody confirm or deny this?
    With the prices of cut blue gems on the AH so depressed on my realm the only way I'm making gold is to farm Elementium to prospect for gems and then vendor the green ones that I've cut. If true, this would kill my source of income on that toon and I will cut all the gems I have in the bank before Tuesday. Thanks.

Yes, it's true. Vendoring isn't supposed to be a valid source of tradeskill income, because that kinda defeats the purpose of having tradeskills at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    With the reduced vendor price for cut common quality gems, do you guys think the price for ore and uncut common gems will go up? I don't know any exact numbers but there must be a decent amount of people out there doing this and with the change you would expect less ore being bought. Thoughts anyone?
    Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

I highly doubt its gonna happen. This change was allways datamined, never confirmed...And now when its not even in the recapped patch notes, I'd say its pretty much 1% chance its gonna happen..

dont see this happening

The vendor price is going down on the Uncut gem..didn't read anything about cut gems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    PTR build 13850
    Jewelcrafting

* Bold Carnelian, Solid Zephyrite, Subtle Alicite, Perfect Quick Alicite, Sovereign Nightstone, Regal Jasper, Resolute Hessonite, and any cut of uncommon gem now sells to NPC for 75 silver instead of 9 gold.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    PTR build 13850
    Jewelcrafting

* Bold Carnelian, Solid Zephyrite, Subtle Alicite, Perfect Quick Alicite, Sovereign Nightstone, Regal Jasper, Resolute Hessonite, and any cut of uncommon gem now sells to NPC for 75 silver instead of 9 gold.
    If thats qouted from MMO, read what it says right over the patchnotes.

Deleted
    Tbh, there could almost be a sticky on this topic, as I'm sure there is at least a daily thread on this topic .