Thread: Refer-a-Friend

Refer-a-Friend

Is anyone looking for a RAF member? I'm thinking of getting back into world of warcraft and thought doing RAF would be perfect to get that head start and be able to bump through 1-60 quicker(I hate leveling :P).

I'll have my own CD keys(Starting with original and TBC) and all you need to do is be able to dedicate your time to leveling up with me(Wouldn't be terribly mad though if you also donated gold for mounts but that is your call ^_^).

I'd be making a priest with Disc/Shadow*Or Disc/Holy * set up and mainly hoping to heal the majority of the way so if big big+ if your looking to start a tank. Any server is fine but it has to be a US server. Hm lets see, maybe a little about myself.

I live in Florida and to those that do not know that is GMT +5. I do work but that won't mess up leveling to much as they normally don't put me on excessive hours. Very eager to get back into WoW and hopefully rekindle my relationship with my past guild.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Discombobula View Post
    Yes, US only.
    i could if it was eu, could boost us to 60 , got loads of mates wich can do if ur on us then nvm :P, if on EU we could get to 60 in a couple of hours, and level more then one if u like