Poll: What's your game?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What's your game? (MMO)

So with all the people saying "WoW is dying/dead" or the game is no fun anymore, I wanna know, what do you play as a MMO right now or what do you plan to play soon.

MMO Guide - Interesting guide from IGN talking about the many MMOs in the industry.

For myself, I still play WoW sometimes, mainly to raid. But I'm waiting for Guild Wars 2

Guild Wars 2, and when I'm not playing that I'll play some TF2 for sure. Since GW2 is not out yet, I'm playing a lot of TF2 and other games.
    “Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.”

Waiting on Old Republic

apparantly there is no discussion allowed expect for wow.. :O.. so i am told by the general posters..

Rename to wow champion.. idc if i get a ban the attitude on here is degenerating.

Yeah i come to discuss wow but being able to discuss other games too wihtout predjudice is nice too.

I am trying LOTRO and RIFT atm.. LOTRO is damn grindy but i love the rping that can spark off from nowhere. and the story is awesome too. Rift is a great time filler and very close to wow to be nice and comfortable with vanilla style healing that keeps my hand in til patch 4.2.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    WoW is still tops for me, my go-to game. When I'm bored of afkin' in Org, I'll turn to Rift.

Usually Rift will promptly bore me back into WoW, though. Still questioning why I bought that game.

Guild wars 2 winning, Yay!

If only it could be released
    Raids Before Grades.

SW:TOR is whatn im waiting for.

and they ned to realease new info. ive seen everything

Another one of these threads? There's a new one every day...

yeah and i love the way people are saying they are playing games that arent released yet... they might slip in a ffXIV style system and we can all lol when you change your minds XD.. (really nto saying they wont I am feeling a little excitement about GW2 myself although the vids i seen are starting to get a bit too low quality and off the cuff to really rely on, MOAR HQ gameplay pl0x)

10+ Year Old Account
    Is the point of ANOTHER one of these dumb polls to keep making them until GW2 finally wins one over SWTOR? It must be since the OP is always advocating GW2 in the origional poll posts.

This is ridiculous. PLEASE win this one, and vote in the old ones as well, so we can stop having a new poll every few days.
    Last edited by Trollsbane; 2011-04-24 at 06:51 AM.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

Waiting for the game of all games - Guild Wars 2

I still love WoW, and I will play it in my downtime, but man does GW2 look amazing.

Deleted
    I quit WoW about 2 months ago, and I quit Rift just yesterday.
    I picked up DC Universe Online again though, and I'm having a lot of fun with my new Gadget Hero.

I'm still looking forward to Guild Wars 2, though!

Waiting on the Old Republic and Guild Wars 2. Even buying a bran new computer for them both too. Super excited.

I played Lord of the Rings Online for a bit too. It wasn't such a bad game until you get to the higher levels and no ones in your zone. They give you all these fellowship quests and there's no one to do them with.

Quote Originally Posted by Redgoon23 View Post
    Waiting on the Old Republic and Guild Wars 2. Even buying a bran new computer for them both too. Super excited.
    This. I will also probably take a look at TERA when it comes out too, but most of my attention will most likely be on SWTOR and/or GW2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    Is the point of ANOTHER one of these dumb polls to keep making them until GW2 finally wins one over SWTOR? It must be since the OP is always advocating GW2 in the origional poll posts.

This is ridiculous. PLEASE win this one, and vote in the old ones as well, so we can stop having a new poll every few days.
    This and will never be a poll to make GW wins over SWTOR, and if you want your GW vs SWTOR go somewhere else. Oh and if you want official numbers, Guild Wars 2 is far more popular then SWTOR right now, checking that on MMO-Champion is useless.

And I don't think Guild Wars 2 should win, but WoW most likely since we are in a WoW Community right now and that the vote implies that this is mainly the game you play RIGHT NOW, not what you wanna to play later like all the others polls, a huge difference I think. You should vote "In development games" only if you are not playing any of theses ACTIVELY right now, waiting for a specific game to be out.

Maplestory = win!

Deleted
    That would be Guild Wars 2 for me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Playing League of Legends, much more fun than any other game I've come around (- WoW pre Cataclysm).

Im playing WoW and enjoying it, i raid 3 days a week, All sorts of PVP including world pvp.

I plan on quiting WoW when Planetside 2 comes out no matter what.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korao View Post
    This and will never be a poll to make GW wins over SWTOR, and if you want your GW vs SWTOR go somewhere else. Oh and if you want official numbers, Guild Wars 2 is far more popular then SWTOR right now, checking that on MMO-Champion is useless.

And I don't think Guild Wars 2 should win, but WoW most likely since we are in a WoW Community right now and that the vote implies that this is mainly the game you play RIGHT NOW, not what you wanna to play later like all the others polls, a huge difference I think. You should vote "In development games" only if you are not playing any of theses ACTIVELY right now, waiting for a specific game to be out.
    You know what? I don't want "my GW vs SWTOR". I think it's dumb. I want to play both. I have no problem with either game. I have a problem with you making a poll when there are 2 others still within a few days old. I have a problem with you making a poll, and just Luke the last one with the Justin Bieber icon, talking about GW in the initial post. I have a problem with this repeating trend. I have a problem with GW fans coming into the TOR forums to bash on it, and screaming bloody murder if someone does the same.

I don't have a problem with you, other than you adding stimuli after the fact about this poll being different.

I have a problem that a game that you pull numbers out of thin air for, saying it is more popular than SWTOR yet STILL does not have an official page in these forums. I have a problem that in every post I read, it's about GW2 or it's got people saying that game is shit, just wait for GW2. I have a problem with a poster in the last poll saying GW2 will win, just like all the other polls. I have a problem that instead of keeping my mouth shut, I posted every poll lately to show that GW 2 never once had won. I have a problem that I more or less assumed this was the same damned thing.

Easy enough? Rift forums #2, here we go!
    Last edited by Trollsbane; 2011-04-24 at 12:55 PM.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net