Turning off Drunk Walk

Is it possible to turn off the swerving you do when your character is drunk?

I have been doing the daily alliance quest in Twilight Highlands where you drink the ale. It makes you drunk for 10 minutes. The problem is it makes me dizzy/nauseous having the screen sway like that.

right-click on the buff icon - gone
    or /cancelaura [buffnamehere]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rboa View Post
    Is it possible to turn off the swerving you do when your character is drunk?

I have been doing the daily alliance quest in Twilight Highlands where you drink the ale. It makes you drunk for 10 minutes. The problem is it makes me dizzy/nauseous having the screen sway like that.
    I can't really add anymore to what Torjon put. All I'll warn is that this is one of the few drunken states you can cancel yourself as it also gives a damage buff. Getting drunk conventional ways will mean your waiting for the drunken timer to expire : ) this was just incase you had any inclination to blow silver on booze : )

Most drunk effects you would remove with Starfire Espresso as the previous poster described.
    However with the Wildhammer daily quest the drunk effect is as correctly stated from a buff, so removing that will sober you up instantly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
    Starfire Espresso sobers you up
    Did not know that, havent even seenthe item tbh : ) good stuff

Easy, don't drink.
    WoW only has 10 million subscribers it must be dying! WoW sucks!
    I'm sorry no, clearly you didn't see Chuck Norris allowed 10 million to survive his Purge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thing is, you can turn off the screen blur, but it's impossible to turn off the actual walking issues. I've tried.

you cannot turn off the wobbly walking or the camera zoom/wobble.
    You can turn off the blurry screen thing.
    /console ffxglow 0
    this should clear up the image

http://www.wowpedia.org/Console_variables

should cover anything else you can't find that you'd like to change for the better/faster/whatnot.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-04-24 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Changed wowwiki to wowpedia
    Quite often, the difference between an idiot and a genius is simply a matter of success rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarjon View Post
    right-click on the buff icon - gone
    or /cancelaura [buffnamehere]
    Dunno why you would want to remove that buff. Its like 10% extra damage per stack.

the "wobble" cannot be removed unless there is a buff associated with it.

however, if you move with your mouse (as opposed to keyboard or auto-run) you can move the mouse just slightly and "force" your character to run/walk/ride/fly/swim semi-straight
    Oh yes, there is a method to my madness O.o
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We generally consider 0 / 0 / 71 builds to be a failure.
    ^win

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgemesh View Post
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Console_variables

should cover anything else you can't find that you'd like to change for the better/faster/whatnot.
    Just in case you haven't heard, check out http://www.wowpedia.org - most of the WoWWiki editors moved there.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yup, after Wikia removed them all from WoWWiki and put their own people in charge ow WW - people who don't even play the game.

i don't even know why you would want to get sober you aren't playing wow right unless your drunk

10+ Year Old Account
    it's so funnyyy aha, and the starfire expresso makes you alll better

Deleted
    The question has been answered, so I'll lock this before we get any more not-really-funny wordplays and/or intentional misunderstandings of the OP.