Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Oh wow, Greenmangaming COMPLETELY took GW2 off of their website. The link was dead yesterday, now it's gone. It's not even listed in their coming soon or top 10 best selling anymore (it was #1 with the DD being around #6).
    Wonder what happened.
    Hmm, I can find it.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/se/e...eluxe-edition/

Maybe sold out in the US?

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    People warned you that they weren't a trustworthy company
    ಠ_ಠ
    /10char

---------- Post added 2012-07-07 at 02:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    Hmm, I can find it.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/se/e...eluxe-edition/

Maybe sold out in the US?
    It tries to bring me to the US site and 404's when I click that. Anyways, if it was sold out I doubt they'd remove any record of ever selling it. Wondering if they're going to stop selling it or what.

Deleted
    Oh wow, Greenmangaming COMPLETELY took GW2 off of their website. The link was dead yesterday, now it's gone. It's not even listed in their coming soon or top 10 best selling anymore (it was #1 with the DD being around #6).
    Wonder what happened.
    http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/dk/e...eluxe-edition/

They're still selling the DDE......

Ahhh, the Swedish Toaster got in before me...

10+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/GreenManGaming/s...89132718252032

Quote Originally Posted by @KyleAreMe
    You took your Guild Wars 2 page down. Any idea when it will be back up? Sometime this weekend?
    Quote Originally Posted by @GreenManGaming
    we've temporarily run out of keys but are working to get more - I don't think it will be during the weekend /James

Deleted
    It tries to bring me to the US site and 404's when I click that. Anyways, if it was sold out I doubt they'd remove any record of ever selling it. Wondering if they're going to stop selling it or what.
    On my end, it's not in the top seller list, but it is in the top rated list.

1 Hitman:Codename 47 $9.94
    2 Deus Ex: HR AE $59.95
    3 TR: Anniversary $9.95 $6.99
    4 Deus Ex: GotY $7.99
    5 Deus Ex: Inv. War $7.99
    6 Scarygirl $9.99
    7 Thief Gold $9.99
    8 UFO: Aftershock $9.95
    9 Jagged Alliance: Back in A... $39.99
    10 GW2: Deluxe $99.95

I see, I see. It is curious that they completely erase any publicly viewable record of possibly having the game for sale on their website when sold out of keys, however. Strange way to do things. You'd think they'd put something about being temporarily sold out so that people don't think "Oh, they don't carry this. Guess I'll go buy it from _____."

---------- Post added 2012-07-07 at 02:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    On my end, it's not in the top seller list, but it is in the top rated list.
    It was #1 (standard) and like #6 (DDE) on the NA version of top sold, probably why they ran out here. xD

Try to get out more guys, until GW2 comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Champion View Post
    too hot to go outside

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Champion View Post
    That is Blasphemy, besides i'm out everyday anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    too hot to go outside
    It's always too hot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    It's always too hot.
    I saw a weather forecast for the contiguous United States a week or two ago, that showed every single state except Washington and a small portion of Oregon as over 90 degrees, with several of the more southerly states going over 100.
    Including Texas, of course. =.=

Weather has settled down a bit since then, but it's still too hot for my tastes!
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    I saw a weather forecast for the contiguous United States a week or two ago, that showed every single state except Washington and a small portion of Oregon as over 90 degrees, with several of the more southerly states going over 100.

Weather has settled down a bit since then, but it's still too hot for my tastes!
    Good god I hope you don't mean Celsius.

Anyways, I was outside all day yesterday. It was terrible. And I didn't even get a tan either.

Its waaaay to hot outside. Its like, gamer unfriendly hot. Sitting here in almost nothing does not help, whatsoever. Oh well, 1 week until im off on my WESTCOAST EUROPE trip. I capsed WESTCOAST because westcoast owns ok? Cant wait to spend 3 weeks in spain on the beach, get brown. Then comes Gamescom

10+ Year Old Account
    It's been 100+ degrees for weeks here. I live in a valley so weather tends to suck major ass. I'm pissed because I can't do anything I wanted to do this summer because it's so fucking hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Good god I hope you don't mean Celsius.

Anyways, I was outside all day yesterday. It was terrible. And I didn't even get a tan either.
    He's american. They like to have their own grading and measuring systems.

Wonder what happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    People warned you that they weren't a trustworthy company
    They ran out of GW2 copies and actually sold too many (they couldn't take it down fast enough after they sold out). So they completely removed it from the site while they issue refunds for those who bought it after they ran out. I don't know how that makes them "untrustworthy"...

Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    It is hardly the average Americans fault that our country tends to use unscientific measures that lead to confusion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post

For those of us that use Celsius that = 37.2 (Yes i agree, too hot)

Quote Originally Posted by Maconi View Post
    They ran out of GW2 copies and actually sold too many (they couldn't take it down fast enough after they sold out). So they completely removed it from the site while they issue refunds for those who bought it after they ran out. I don't know how that makes them "untrustworthy"...
    He was being sarcastic, there was a post in this thread earlier saying not to trust Green man gaming because (while the person had never even heard of Green man gaming) a friend of theirs bought a game from a site 'like green man gaming' and the key he was given didn't work. Anyways, the conversation continued if you looked at the next few posts.. not sure why you linked something from the beginning of the finished conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    It's funny because you took me seriously.