Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    This is true, I've seen the same on the SWTOR forums, players throwing lots of bile about how GW2 is gonna be the final nail in the coffin for SWTOR. Like I said, you find people like this in almost every game (be it Rift, Tera, Wow, SWTOR, GW2, LoL, Aion, Lineage II, it doesn't matter, if it has a forum, people will say stupid things in it) It just goes to show that this is the internet, and that the G.I.F.T theory still holds true.
    I think GW2 has a better argument to bring to the table than other WoW competitors though. Most of the other games were just clones. Did SW:TOR really bring something new to the table? I don't know much about it. But GW2 seems to have a lot to rave about. *shrug*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salech View Post
    but i agree there's not much "love" between 2 rival clubs, i know this personally, i hate my rival club with a passion, and love my club with a passion.
    I think that's what it comes down to for video games. I'm honestly not a sports fan of any sort. Whether it's soccer, or baseball, or american football. They just don't interest me.

So being a gamer, and a bit of a techy guy, I tend to get caught up in rivalries like Microsoft vs Linux, Nintendo vs SEGA, etc etc. I used to get into it a lot more.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    In regards to this:
    See you in game on Thursday!
    -Colin
    waitwaitwait... Thursday? Dafuq?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    waitwaitwait... Thursday? Dafuq?
    He was joking
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Johanson
    Sorry that was a bad joke at attempting to mock the misinformation

Colin Troll will see you in game Friday!

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    I think that's what it comes down to for video games. I'm honestly not a sports fan of any sort. Whether it's soccer, or baseball, or american football. They just don't interest me.

So being a gamer, and a bit of a techy guy, I tend to get caught up in rivalries like Microsoft vs Linux, Nintendo vs SEGA, etc etc. I used to get into it a lot more.
    I am huge football/soccer fan, it's crazy i see like 10 games on tv each week if not more, and "my team" i see every week then they play, and when we play our rivals we get at eachother (only vocally ofcourse!)

I am not that techy but i hate Apple items.

Deleted
    If only, 5am saturday ftl.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    If only, 5am saturday ftl.
    Being busy is good, tomorrow some family crap, next 3 day after that Communal project then it's almost saturday. So YAY!

He was joking
    Trollface Colin strikes again!

Is there a particular cause for the Error 502 problem when trying to register a pre purchase? I took part in two BWE's, does that make a difference?

Edit: Scrap the question, seems changing the display name was a suitable fix!
    Last edited by Collected; 2012-08-20 at 07:16 PM.

I have been reading GW2 threads for a while on this forum now. Even though I never may find or speak with you in the game I am still glad that you guys convinced me to pre-purchase the game. I have found the class and race I want to play, how to approach and play the game and it's been too long since I've felt this excitement in my chest. I, truly, believe that this will be an amazing journey. Thank you.

Apparently it's "Guild Wars 2 Week" at PC Gamer
    http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/08/20/we...d-wars-2-week/
    Whaaat. There is a video of the Twilight Arbor dungeon and I haven´t seen it. Silly me... Thank you Mif, as always we are lost without you!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ichinisan View Post
    I have been reading GW2 threads for a while on this forum now. Even though I never may find or speak with you in the game I am still glad that you guys convinced me to pre-purchase the game. I have found the class and race I want to play, how to approach and play the game and it's been too long since I've felt this excitement in my chest. I, truly, believe that this will be an amazing journey. Thank you.
    I'm really happy for you man! It's truly an amazing game we've got in front of us... It's soon here!
    I hope I'll see you ingame so I can be a little bit of your amazing journey, but that probably won't happen unfortanely

I hope (and I know) you'll have an great adventure anyways though

10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh i go back and see "See you in game Thursday" get all excited, then see Colin is a Troll... sadface... LOL

12 PM PST to 4 PM PST stress test tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    Oh god, oh god, oh yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post

Ohhhh myyyyyyyyy gaaaaaaaawd.... YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysoul View Post
    Ohhhh myyyyyyyyy gaaaaaaaawd.... YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    See.........I was only temporally lying :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post

Well wasn't your fault anyway, it was Mif who started it all

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    You have been forgiven.

On the other hand............... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

My GW2 client isn't done downloading T_T still another 11 GB. Couldn't they wait 3 more days? Stupid Anet.

Excuse me while I cry a little bit.

/cry

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    You have been forgiven.

On the other hand............... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

My GW2 client isn't done downloading T_T still another 11 GB. Couldn't they wait 3 more days? Stupid Anet.

Excuse me while I cry a little bit.

/cry
    Ouch. This is the only reason I haven't deleted and re-downloaded the client all together. It's bad enough being at a 1.5Mbs download rate, never mind trying to grab 15+ Gb worth of data through it all once again.