Deleted
    pew

Can you imagine the fury... the RAGE?
    (BTW, the image is fake. Don't get too worked up [yet.] :P )
    my hearth stopped for a second
    Last edited by mmoc7c08c42f71; 2012-08-24 at 02:54 PM.

Deleted
    It's not that someone confused launch for lunch?

I just had heart burn looking at that food...

Deleted
    That burger looks nasty, seeing it makes me gain weight already
    Last edited by mmoce3c3da46cf; 2012-08-24 at 02:56 PM.

You're supposed to get error 42?

It isn't nasty. It's heavenly. Pizza and burgers are a staple of my diet. Combining them into that beast is simply amazing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Who said anything about stopping..? They said they plan to open the servers early if they're ready to. As in, open them and leave them open.
    It was about going to work at 9am.

The launch here is 4 AM, i have class tonight, will feel like eternity :[

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gisei View Post
    It isn't nasty. It's heavenly. Pizza and burgers are a staple of my diet. Combining them into that beast is simply amazing.
    Heartburn galore.

I love a good pizza. I love a good burger. I love both types of food when they're done over-the-top with a ridiculous amount of toppings and/or are just plain huge in size.
    But that thing is too far!
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    I feel like vomiting just looking at that monster

Going to bed in about 3-4 hours so i can wake up super early and spam login 3 hours before schedule.

Dat feeling if you are first person on your server.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    Going to bed in about 3-4 hours so i can wake up super early and spam login 3 hours before schedule.

anti first law
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

And then you notice that your ISP has tech issues for the day and no inet for you... the horror!

Quote Originally Posted by Rapti View Post
    And then you notice that your ISP has tech issues for the day and no inet for you... the horror!
    Was talking with my friend and he was like "You know that i will be at your house fucking your internet up right?" Kinda worried cuz he is stupid like that...

Aaaaanyways! Looking forward to seeing those of you who will be on Far Shiverpeaks

I am a very unproductive employee today. Makes me sad.

Quote Originally Posted by vicious796 View Post
    I am a very unproductive employee today. Makes me sad.
    I had to write some exam at work, think i passed it, then some meeting and dodgy one last hour (had some overtime to take back ) and ended up going home earlier.
    Done shopping and Im ready for tomorrow! Ate a lot and Im feeling sleepy as hell, still need to stay awake 2-3 more hours.

Was talking with my friend and he was like "You know that i will be at your house fucking your internet up right?" Kinda worried cuz he is stupid like that...

Aaaaanyways! Looking forward to seeing those of you who will be on Far Shiverpeaks

that's me!

Also, i can't wait to just take everything slowly, enjoy the game, craft, Events, achievements, it's a tough one to wait for, and i'll probably only get 2-3 hours before i have an errand, but this damn game willl be so great to finally play forever and ever.

I see you there! :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad Morbius View Post
    Now if only he'd share what all of that means in regards to plans for how to improve the economy. :O