10+ Year Old Account
    Unrelated to the above discussion, from their Facebook:
    We're almost a month past the launch of Guild Wars 2, and as things settle down we're going to continue to make sure you have the information you need. Our Facebook page will continue to be your home for photos, fan projects, news stories, and other fun Guild Wars 2 happenings.

Twitter will be your place for quick game status updates about emergent issues, fan project linkage, interesting Guild Wars 2 related links/stories, and more. If you're not following us on Twitter, you can do that at www.twitter.com/guildwars2

Finally, our official forums are the place to go for game announcements, tech and support info, to talk about every aspect of Guild Wars 2, and to see what the developers are saying. https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum ~RB2

---------- Post added 2012-09-26 at 06:08 PM ----------

So it looks like Major Sigil of Bloodlust and Major Sigil of Corruption can't both stack. Only one or the other. Even if you unequip the one you have max stacks of to replace with another weapon.

Hoping this is unintended, because it doesn't mention this on the tooltips, and the only way to get one of the sigils OFF the damn weapons is to salvage the weapons, or replace the sigil (and therefore lose it).
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Do any of you guys know wether or not the last boss of the last path of arah explo is bugged?

Does anyone know how to change email for your gw2 account?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Does anyone know how to change email for your gw2 account?
    You have to go to that thing where you put in your serial code.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    You have to go to that thing where you put in your serial code.
    I don't have my serial code :/

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have my serial code :/
    ....wut. How?

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    ....wut. How?
    I think I accidentally deleted the email, I had it for awhile but it got deleted in the mass of not checking my email...

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I accidentally deleted the email, I had it for awhile but it got deleted in the mass of not checking my email...
    I wonder if it's possible to request the serial code again, but if that's what they use to check your identity... how do they check your identity? O_o

Deleted
    Damn... I have reached that point in the game where I can't bring myself to log on :s
    And I know the problem. I didn't play it as an RPG but played it as an MMO. I thought I knew how to play GW2 before release and I took the time to explore and enjoy every zone... but I still did the completionist leveling up madness stuff that everyone does in an MMO.
    /shame

I think I'll have to play D3 for a week and see how I feel then. But I really am disappointed in myself :/ anyone else make the same mistake?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by incarcerated View Post
    Damn... I have reached that point in the game where I can't bring myself to log on :s
    And I know the problem. I didn't play it as an RPG but played it as an MMO. I thought I knew how to play GW2 before release and I took the time to explore and enjoy every zone... but I still did the completionist leveling up madness stuff that everyone does in an MMO.
    /shame

I think I'll have to play D3 for a week and see how I feel then. But I really am disappointed in myself :/ anyone else make the same mistake?
    Sounds like you've burnt yourself out a bit; I'd definitely give another game a go for a few days or a week and then come back to it. I've got a really short attention span right now so I'm playing quite a few different games and it definitely helps to keep content feeling pretty fresh for me when I go back to GW2, despite my ridiculous amount of playtime. Can recommend TL2 if you're a Diablo fan and fancy something new, although with patch 1.05 coming (soon, tm) in D3 there should be some good stuff to look forward to there too (it's available on the D3 PTR atm)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Sounds like you've burnt yourself out a bit; I'd definitely give another game a go for a few days or a week and then come back to it. I've got a really short attention span right now so I'm playing quite a few different games and it definitely helps to keep content feeling pretty fresh for me when I go back to GW2, despite my ridiculous amount of playtime. Can recommend TL2 if you're a Diablo fan and fancy something new, although with patch 1.05 coming (soon, tm) in D3 there should be some good stuff to look forward to there too (it's available on the D3 PTR atm)
    Yeah i'm playing TL2 as well. I really like ARPGs right now so it's most likely gonna be D3, TL2 and GW2 for now. Not giving up GW2 though don't worry ;P the game is amazing but I think I played it wrong so now I'm feeling really down about it.
    Short attention spans suck :<

Almost 1500 pages, go go!

Anyone know if salvaging masterwork items can give ectos?

10+ Year Old Account
    lost somewhere in the corn fields of middle America
    Anyone know if salvaging masterwork items can give ectos?
    From what I have been able to find. Globs of Ectoplasm are from salvaging lvl 70 + rares and exotic items.

Short attention spans suck :<
    Tell me about it

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Nice website that shows how exotic armour sets look like.

10+ Year Old Account

Interesting list. I'd liked Nemo but after that, not so much. Looks to be a pretty blatant ripoff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Interesting list. I'd liked Nemo but after that, not so much. Looks to be a pretty blatant ripoff.
    But they're a different shade of orange!

Not really. I sorta played GW2 exclusively to 80. Which took about a week to get to 80 on my Ranger. Then I just farmed a bit, got a Warrior to 80 over 2 weeks or so. Did a little crafting, played a Mesmer and Engineer a little while very lightly putzing about a Guardian.

Still enjoying the game a lot.

Don't think GW2 holds up as well as other MMOs if it were the only game [general sense] or MMO I played. Actually, I am playing a level 8 Mesmer in Guild Wars 1 all over again. As side games, Guild Wars 1 & 2 are brilliant fun.

One can rush to 20/80. That's fine. But have to treat the Guild Wars series afterward as the casual, pick-up & play games they are meant to be. In my opinion, natch.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    One can rush to 20/80. That's fine. But have to treat the Guild Wars series afterward as the casual, pick-up & play games they are meant to be. In my opinion, natch.
    which is what the developers have been quoted on saying it's designed for

I think a lot of "complaints" (aside from bugs) really come from that point of view, people play it as if it were a traditional mmo

Anyway, I've been playing a recently released expansion of a famous mmo and I'm bored to tears there. But I'd like to get my moneys worth out of that one so I'm playing both of these side by side for a while.