10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    For most people under 30 it is.
    Its obscure for most people :P Just googled him and really none the wiser why he wouldnt be obscure.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Whats that thats just gone over my head, another fencers post ofc! Seriously though cant you dumb your posts down for us sometimes :P
    I would assume Proust is still thought in schools.

In any case, the point holds true. AC is an inspired work. I was not addressing your post specifically but the idea raised. Because that is far more interesting.

For most people under 30 it is.
    I'm over 30. >.>

Does anyone know when fused weapons will be removed? I suppose I should just go ahead and use my ticket, I don't know what I'm waiting for anyway. :P

I've had that happen in another game before, what fixed it for me was to change to windowed mode. Could have just been coincidence though. Can try changing the game modes that way and see if it helps.
    I haven't noticed it again since switching to full screen, so thanks for the suggestion. Not as nice as windowed mode, but better than getting dizzy while playing. :P

I agree with the sentiment that many bosses are alike. I can't change anything in gw2 yet I have a strange feeling that the way the character models are represented in the world could improve boss fights. I can't pinpoint it but it would feel much better if I could jump a rock wave and have the image of the wave on my screen be where the effect is and the image of where my character's feet are be where my hit box is. I hope this makes some sort of sense. I still love the game it's just an awkward feeling i've been having in explorables.

Honestly my favorite path to run in the game so far is CoF P3, I just love that feeling when I drop the last boss with a pug group running on 3-4hrs. I think I may have a slight problem.

Did COF p3 2-3 days ago for first time with a group who also did that path for the first time. We all liked it very much. It was really fun, although i wiped until my armor broke on that hill with those exploding balls...

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Does anyone know when fused weapons will be removed? I suppose I should just go ahead and use my ticket, I don't know what I'm waiting for anyway. :P
    Not sure how long they last but when i got one last night i ran to the vendor giggling like a school girl to get my Fused Staff for my elementalist.

Deleted
    After seeing screens of the next patch I'll call it:

Bikinis in Gem Shop this may

Quote Originally Posted by Corros View Post

Definitely seems like it yeah. Although I don't really see the point in the, but it's still some money for anet I guess

Is there a list anywhere of what the F&F dyes equivalents are? I think I saw somewhere that one of the glacials was just a more saturated Eucalyptus or something? O_o

There was this post on Reddit which displayed all dyes so i guess you can just google it or something.

Edit: Do you mean these Lane: http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c...endary_colors/ ?
    Last edited by Exroyal; 2013-05-12 at 09:29 AM.

and only usable (like every other towncloth) in the cities... doh

Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    There was this post on Reddit which displayed all dyes so i guess you can just google it or something.

Edit: Do you mean these Lane: http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c...endary_colors/ ?
    I was under the impression the F&F dyes were just higher quality versions of existing dyes, but maybe I'm wrong? I've seen the following comparisons:

Flame / Salmon
    Deep Glacial Sky / Midnight Blue
    Deep Glacial Teal / Eucalyptus

I thought maybe there was a list somewhere of them all. I've basically been trying to find a cheaper Charred and Cinders. Cinders has a few substitutions such as Ancient Silver (close, but not quite). I can't find any existing dye that looks like Charred.

I wouldn't give a second thought to buying them if they were account bound. I really think that's the least they could have done with RNG gem store + limited time only dyes. -_-

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    and only usable (like every other towncloth) in the cities... doh
    Yay stylish Bikini, only 400 gems!
    Can only be used on the beach since you have to put on your fullplate when jumping into the water, because of dangerous fish and stuff -_-

people compare them since they color the details better. Some special kinds of dye (salmon for instance) already did this occasionally and have similar colors (although there's quite a difference between them).

Basically you have to look for special dyes that color the details the way you want (leather goes good with "emotions" and heavy goes great with "metal" for instance) the FF dyes however always color the details nicely regardless of what type of armor you use, which makes them easier to use.

Deleted
    If you check GW2DB, they have a code for the dyes that you can copy/paste into gw2 so that you can preview each one.
    Looks like [&AgGETwAA]
    That is the Abyssal dye & so on.
    Probably take a lot longer to find what you want, or can always traipse through the TP for each & preview it.

They already disabled Living Story? Wow. Usually I tell people it's their own fault when they wait until the last minute to do things like SAB or monthly achievements, but that's because they wait until the day of the patch to do it. This is a full 2 days before the patch, early on a Sunday afternoon. I figured I at least had today to finish.

Well, hopefully my bf can complete Secret Contact for his gauntlets because he still has the item in his mail, but looks like I'm SOL.

Deleted
    Couldn`t find the post, but I`m sure a dev said on their forums that they were meant to be keeping some parts in until the 14th so that those that had it bug on them, could still complete.
    Hope for you lot they didn`t forget.

I`ve still not seen what the gloves look like. Any good? (I don`t pve so will never own any ;p)

I didn't complete the dungeon so I'm sol as well. Ah well, no big deal.

I personally thought the gloves were ugly, which is partly why I was in no rush to complete the achievements. The Fused Gauntlets can be previewed in the PvP locker, btw.

Unfortunately, despite my bf completing Secret Contact it does appear you needed to run Molten Facility to get the fused ticket, so he's SOL as well.

I'm hoping they have a proper LFG tool the next time they put in some group content.