Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    As popular and I assume profitable as those picks were I'd be surprised if we didn't see them again, just with a different skin & effect.
    They returned to the store already yesterday or day before. Same as the previous one.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbait View Post
    They returned to the store already yesterday or day before. Same as the previous one.
    Not as far as I know. Yesterday was the last day they were available.

So, I have another throw-away alt I'd like to delete, but she has 44 unspent skill points on her. Is there anything useful or profitable I can do with those? Before the crazy spikes in dust I used to use excess skill points for transmutes, but now it seems like most of those are a straight loss of money at least the high end ones are.

Deleted
    So, I have another throw-away alt I'd like to delete, but she has 44 unspent skill points on her. Is there anything useful or profitable I can do with those? Before the crazy spikes in dust I used to use excess skill points for transmutes, but now it seems like most of those are a straight loss of money at least the high end ones are.
    There`s something you can buy at the mystic toilet vendor I`m sure, possibly account bound, worth a nosey.

Work the alt up to 50 skill points and then make a mystic weapon. They sell for just under 10g.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mystic_weapons

---------- Post added 2013-05-15 at 02:18 PM ----------

Small tip from someone in my guild. The higher level greens from the personal story include superior sigils and runes so rather don't just vendor them. Check what the item is and maybe salvage.

Deleted
    I've got some extra in-game Guild Wars 2 shirt codes from a pre-launch event and I'm feeling charitable today. If anyone would be interested in one say so in this thread within an hour and I'll PM it to you. I've giving away ONE so don't bother if anyone's before you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooh, me please!
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    Sent it to yah. Tell me if it doesn't work.

What would be the fastest way for a level 80 to gain 6 levels? I have basically every option available in terms of plenty of zones I haven't done and no crafting whatsoever.

Sadly, I really don't know of any powerleveling areas anymore. Harathi Hinterlands is practically desolate for some reason and that was my usual haunt. Used to be people ran Kol/Ulgoth all the time but the past few times I've gone up there the centaurs have owned all the northern camps. (Side note: Discovered they added a bonus chest to Ulgoth.)

Why are you wanting 6 levels? For the skill points?

Anyway, the fastest would be crafting.

Yeah. :P Until they put character slots on sale again real estate is cut throat! Fail alts need to be used, abused, and discarded quickly!

Edit: *smacks forehead* The thought of going to a zone I haven't done and doing the skill challenges for some reason didn't even occur to me. -_- Though, crafting may still technically be faster if I could gain 6 levels just from refinement for each of the 8 professions, especially since I have crafting boosters to spare.
    Last edited by Lane; 2013-05-17 at 08:06 AM.

Deleted
    There`s another way, now that Southsun is temporarily levelling players to 80, head to the WP nearest the trading post (on the ship).

I sat there yesterday & did both the events that spawned in the camp & the boss (& chest that spawns every time) between the ship & the wp/camp.
    Boss spawns roughly eveery 15 minutes, camp has 2-3 events that fill that gap.

I went from level 71 to 80 in barely any time at all & with all the blues/greens & half a dozen rares that I TP`d, made quite a chunk of money to boot

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh nice fishy, i might give that a go tonight.

http://gw2.mmorpg-life.com/southsun-...nd-more/59025/

is it the one in hte top right pride point?
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2013-05-17 at 10:23 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Oh nice fishy, i might give that a go tonight.

http://gw2.mmorpg-life.com/southsun-...nd-more/59025/

is it the one in hte top right pride point?

Yellow X is where I stood, on some tent/structure, gave me minimap view of all things near.
    Yellow dot is where the boss & chest spawns.
    Two yellow dots is the camp where 2-3 events kick off. Warning, loads of big Karka appear here, but usually loads of players on this spot now (at least on underworld).
    Three yellow lines there`s the TP & another event, but doesn`t pop that often & can bug. Also can rebuff there
    Enjoy.

Almost forgot, there`re two chests that spawn at the Pearl Inlet WP area, one on the top (easy jp) & one around the side, near Champion Skelk. Stability, mist form ettc, you can ignore it & just loot

I never thought to use xp boosts, but chances are someone`ll drop flags etc
    Last edited by mmoca2c81d9292; 2013-05-17 at 10:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still think southsun is meh, but then again i don't really go for achievements much and mostly just dick around on the island.
    Claymore is Epic again, eat it priscilla fanboys.

Tried the island. Got about half a level after 4 events (level 39). Not really worth it for me. Wanted to try and see if it was worthwhile for my daughter but crafting will be better for her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I ask how crafting is better, I read a guide I had enough mats to get to 120 in armorsmithing and got maybe 1 level at level 65, its very mat intensive which gets quite expensive. How is it better than regular levelling might I ask?

It's relatively cheap http://www.gw2crafts.net/nav.html it's really fast and you get 10lvls for each prof you max out.
    I think going from lvl 0 to 80 takes 2h or so and about 60g. Compare that to actual play time when lvling and take time=money into account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool, thats a good link, basically im levelling armorsmithing which is the most expensive, think ill go level jewelcrafting and cooking.

Hey guys, I've had 2 ideas for GW2, maybe you're interested. Feel free to comment
    home instance + living story
    weekly zoneachievements + unique rewards