They're the leaked ones which are usually a little rough around the edges but the general gist is correct.(They are usually patch notes from a bit in the past that haven't been updated to reflect what actually goes live)
    All leaked patches in the past have been around 70-90% accurate and this one might break a record since many "fixes" have been in the pipe for a long time. There are a couple of outlandish ones which would somewhat surprise me but if you follow the info we already have the info which I reacted on seems accurate.

Here is the reddit thread if you're interested.
    Looks like we can find them on this forum too http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...7#post21528267

10+ Year Old Account
    These supposed leaked patch notes are woefully incomplete - like no mention of all the other new features like the new dungeon, the new jumping puzzle, the scavenger hunt, the living story, etc.

The one post wonder that put them up on reddit said, "One of my guildies send me a link to an sendspace.pl site. I've posted this a few minutes ago but it got downvoted because people don't trust .txt files on a Polish site. I do not know where these notes come from, but they look legit enough to share. Don't kick me when the actual patch notes are way different."
    Valar morghulis

It's sad, all those notes are Greek to me. I know very few skills in this game by their actual name and no traits. Everything to me is either "Weapon #" ability or "Traitline #" trait. I didn't feel like wiki'ing everything. :P

Anyway, is a karma booster + a guild buff flag the most you can increase your karma gains? I want to make sure I'm maximizing my jugs before downing 250k+ worth of karma.

and a food buff, Lane

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    These supposed leaked patch notes are woefully incomplete - like no mention of all the other new features like the new dungeon, the new jumping puzzle, the scavenger hunt, the living story, etc.
    Since you already mention w/e it's missing I don't see the point of including them in a list of "leaked" patch notes. I also doubt anyone truly cares about the specific of those since we'll have to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    and a food buff, Lane
    For the food buff buy Kralkachocolate Bar from the Dragon Bash on the trading post. It is the cheapest karma buff food available. The rest of that type of food buff is about 6 silver each. Also check if your guild has the +15% karma buff up as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    aargh cant think of a name for an asura mesmer every name i try is taken -.-
    Last edited by Achaman; 2013-06-22 at 06:40 AM.

I'd totally forgotten about karma food, thanks for reminding me.

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    aargh cant think of a name for an asura mesmer every name i try it taken -.-
    I feel your pain. Most of my alts end up not getting made for weeks while I try to decide on a name. My mesmer's name ended up being a cross between a Greek mythology and Final Fantasy X reference. :P

I've been trying to come up with something for an Asuran thief and Charr elementalist for a while. Nothing I come up with (that isn't taken) sounds right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    I'd totally forgotten about karma food, thanks for reminding me.

I feel your pain. Most of my alts end up not getting made for weeks while I try to decide on a name. My mesmer's name ended up being a cross between a Greek mythology and Final Fantasy X reference. :P

I've been trying to come up with something for an Asuran thief and Charr elementalist for a while. Nothing I come up with (that isn't taken) sounds right.
    i found a name thats sounds better on a human but since i already made a human it woulnt really work

Did they nerf karma rewards for DEs? I used to get over 300 karma for doing DEs in Queensdale with no buffs, I went out there last night with +60% increased karma and was only getting around 175 karma per DE.

I finally hit 80 on my engineer and gave dual pistols a shot (har har :P) with the piercing talent in Firearms. The results were a lot better than I thought, so those will probably be my main set of weapons and I'll just keep a rifle on hand for champions. Now I just have to run all over Orr for the karma gear. ;_;

Edit: By the way, you think I'm still safe getting rabid gear? They wouldn't change the trait lines that much, would they? O_o
    Last edited by Lane; 2013-06-22 at 03:38 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Edit: By the way, you think I'm still safe getting rabid gear? They wouldn't change the trait lines that much, would they? O_o
    Probably safer waiting until Tuesdays patch, just to be sure

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishbait View Post
    Probably safer waiting until Tuesdays patch, just to be sure
    why whatcha hear?

why whatcha hear?
    lots and lots of trait changes plus an added condition. In other words what is changed could change your perception on how good a particular set of armor combination will work for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    why whatcha hear?

Official blog:
    https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/u...trait-changes/
    Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    lots and lots of trait changes plus an added condition. In other words what is changed could change your perception on how good a particular set of armor combination will work for you.
    why do i even bother...
    Last edited by Achaman; 2013-06-22 at 08:32 PM.

anyone know if the warriors signet "easymode" leveling build would still be viable after the changes? as i still havnt decided on what class to go with and since my guardian is at 17 so i want to make sure before i delete her
    Won't be. message too short sigh....

you can level with any build

you can level naked practically, hmm...I might try that for my next character

you can level with any build

sure but the signet war build was pretty godlike, which is why many ppl loved it :d

It wasn't till my sister was level 70-ish and in Orr that she upgraded her starter zone gear. We [me, my husband, sister, brother-in-law and our friends] ran Arah story and explorer modes as fresh 80s replacing level 40/60ish gear with the drops in the dungeon as we cleared it.

GW2 is one of the few games I have played where gear matters so little.

I just can't take any of this stuff about conditions seriously until they manage to fix (yes, fix) the way conditions stack. It's actually one of the main things that keep pushing me away from GW2.

Capping bleeds at 25 when I alone can put up 15+ stacks by myself (on my condition necro)? Are you kidding me? Why hasn't this been changed yet?
    And now we get burn, yes that's great, except it becomes practically useless in any group situation.

I just... I dunno. I give up.