It's 270g for the bolts of damask alone (light armor).
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

other than trinkets I haven't gotten any ascended gear for any of my characters.

heck, my highest weapon crafting skill is 460 and armor is 410.

I won't be bothering with any of it unless ANet suddenly decides to tune content to that level of gear

I have 8 bolts of damask off of my own mats. I've been farming Doestevsky Peak for linen drops here and there. I only plan to make two pieces to get a certain look I'm aiming to assemble.

I got stacks and stacks of blood dust, crystals and dragon ore in my bank.

I just don't have the money :l

I got 15g fools! how the french toast am I suppose to make 500g to make this shit.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Yeah the dust and crystals are common. The ascended mats are common. It's the regular mats to convert to ascended which are silly high. I have 150g but I'd like to save for a Ascended once the Precursor Quest comes in.

I only have 12dragonite ore in bank and 6ingots.

I need another 1500 for weapons on my war/ele and another 3000 for their armor, oh the joy of grinding world bosses...
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow marionette items devaluated quickly :'c
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    Wow marionette items devaluated quickly :'c
    cause the encounter isn't hard. Wait till it is removed though then it will go up.

Well, I got about all the Ascended stuff I can stomach and I finished off my World Completion. I feel like I'm ready to just be gold-making with my time, but I feel like I'm awfully late to that mode of play.

Deleted
    Uhm.. so I visited Obsidian Sanctum today. Nobody was there. Pretty sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    why would anyone need to stay there? You just need the loot and then off to the segregated arena.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Old news. Obsidian Sanctum saw a dramatic drop in activity when they added siege blueprints to vendors and players didn't need to run the puzzle anymore for the random blueprints and saw an even further drop when they added the Badges of Honor to achievement point rewards.

Now it only sees bursts of activity around events like the Bazaar of the Four Winds kite events, the Season 1 acheeves, when they added the portal from Lion's Arch and of course when guilds schedule GvG in the side area built for them.

The map is not balanced enough to add to arenas, whoever controlled the area at the top of the dome controlled the map. Everyone I used to run the puzzle with has moved on to sPvP.

- - - Updated - - -

New armor datamined from the game files, looks to be a possible replacement for the Flamekissed Light set.

Valar morghulis

Oh yea, male wasn't going to get redone? Females get the good clothing for light armor once again while males get half assed sets (looking at you phoenix armor)

Deleted
    Placing bets it`ll still look sodding awful on Charr

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    [...]

New armor datamined from the game files, looks to be a possible replacement for the Flamekissed Light set.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztKdd...ature=youtu.be
    It looks promising. I'm curious how it'll turn out. I really like the back

Looks kind of horrible, but difficult to tell without any textures. Definitely nowhere as good as the human T3, wonder how many refunds they'll have to issue. :P
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Did they change the design team or something? I really don't like the latest "new" armors at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    Did they change the design team or something? I really don't like the latest "new" armors at all.
    ironically one of their old artists designed the ascended armor

I knew the ascended weapons were designed ages ago (loading screen has a norn holding an ascended axe), but the armors are just such a let down that I can't believe you... (I know it's true though )

I really love Kekei's art. He is the best in the business along with Dociu. But the ascended armor wasn't his greatest work.