Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Um yes we do, the whole stalk thing was a poison scarlet was developing to use against whatever she saw in the eternal alchemy.
    whatever she saw in her "vision", since I still maintain the nutjob didn't really glimpse the Alchemy.

- - - Updated - - -

You know, it occurs to me that she seems to really despise the Pale Tree, wonder why she didn't just go do some weapons testing over that way.

whatever she saw in her "vision", since I still maintain the nutjob didn't really glimpse the Alchemy.
    Well she saw everything so were calling it the eternal alchemy

You know, it occurs to me that she seems to really despise the Pale Tree, wonder why she didn't just go do some weapons testing over that way.
    It is not that she really hates the pale tree but hates to walk a destined path and that is what the pale tree gives sylvari - a path and they follow it.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Um yes we do, the whole stalk thing was a poison scarlet was developing to use against whatever she saw in the eternal alchemy.
    We don't know she wants to use it against whatever it is. Depends on how lucid she is. There's been a lot of different indications of various things.

I was assuming that her intention was to destroy the pale tree to free her people from it's tyranny. It could be the pale tree is a dragon, couldn't it?

I missed... well a few patches in the middle for various reasons and am a little shaky on what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    We don't know she wants to use it against whatever it is. Depends on how lucid she is. There's been a lot of different indications of various things.
    It is pretty obvious she is going to use it against that thing. She pretty much can invade any piece of land and kill anyone right now with her army and advanced weapons so it is pretty obvious the poison she developed is going to be used on the thing that makes Scarlet scream in fear.

Deleted
    Sooooo, few questions.

After buying GW2 at launch. I played on and off and dind't bother doing much. A couple of days ago I finally got my Ranger to lvl 80.(yay me). Now I've been lucky I guess, When joining a champion train in Queensdale I got an Ascendant Weapon out of one of the bags. (Coalforge's Greatbow)

Now I'd like myself some Ascendant armor aswell. I do realize that this will take some time.

I checked out some of the dungeon sets and I really like some of them. But so far I've been really reluctant to go for these dungeons. Can I just go for the exploration modes with my sub-optimized gear? Cuz I read that people need zerker gear and what not. (I do read up on stuff) The GW2 LFG really confuses me so I'd rather not use it.

I'm still working on getting my crafting skills to max. But as I'm sitting on 16 gold I won't get any Ascendant armor from that anytime soon.

Currently using this build that I've found on the interwebz: http://www.guildwars2hub.com/guides/...erserker-build

Any help is appreciated.

Deleted
    Get yourself a decent guild and do some guild runs of the dungeons you want, its the best way to learn the tips and tricks for each dungeon path and the best enviroment for learning.

LFg tool is about the same as in every other game - people there are pretty obnoxious, especially if you aren't 100% familiar with the dungeon, your proff and your gear.

Full zerker gear isn't needed anywhere - people just want it for either speed runs or for cheesing mechanics.

A full set of rares in whatever flavour you want should be more than adequate and shouldn't cost more than a few gold. Ascended armour should more of a long term goal for you as a full set is almost as much work as a legendary.

Is there an updated, reliable site for orichalcum/ancient wood locations?
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Deleted
    I hope Scarlet will die AFTER revealing what she saw.

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    I hope Scarlet will die AFTER revealing what she saw.
    No it is going to be the generic we stop her before she unleashes whatever she saw then the world goes back to normal.

10+ Year Old Account
    @ Lane
    I used http://gw2nodes.com/
    It is ok.

Deleted
    So the revamped Flamekissed armor looks like upgraded feather armor from upgraded T3 armor?

Yes, I like that they chose this armor tbh.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    @ Lane
    I used http://gw2nodes.com/
    It is ok.
    Thanks. Need to start burning all these orichalcum tools I have, but the last site I tried (forget what it was) had nodes that didn't match up on my map so it was a big waste of time (and money).
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Thanks. Need to start burning all these orichalcum tools I have, but the last site I tried (forget what it was) had nodes that didn't match up on my map so it was a big waste of time (and money).
    Orichalcum nodes are placed on randomly selected preset locations each day with the exception of the one next to the karka champ in southsun which will be available every day. So going to those locations is a hit or miss but there's always the same amount of nodes in them map.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Afaik, you're wrong. Nodes only change when there's a patch, not daily.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

10+ Year Old Account
    Just seen in Lion's Arch....

Player: oh...so when do we get to minipet fight? been dieing to know.
    Dev: minipets fighting stuff, not sure. it's something that's been in the works, not sure if its ready.
    Valar morghulis

There has been a polymock arena in the game since beta. And there is a little arena in LA too. Which if you look at in the right angle is the Anet logo.

I would like if they expand on the polymock system. Make it more like Warcraft's pet battles- which I find excellent and highly agreeable to my desires. Unlike, Rappelz or GF.

Well she saw everything so were calling it the eternal alchemy
    The asura made a machine to try to view the Eternal Alchemy, it sent her into a vision, but the vision actually only seemed to concern the Pale Tree (to which all the Pale Tree's seedlings are connected) and her relation to it. So yeah, since Scarlet has a history of doing whatever, it's possible that she glimpsed the EA, but it seems easier to believe that the machine simply opened her connection to the PaleTree for a bit of Dream. Not that it really matters, in the end.

So, there's a thread about how much people have spent on gems. One person posted:

I just can’t bring myself to pay for a game after the initial purchase. never played any other MMO because of that.
    I do buy kitten-tons of gems with gold, however. A month ago I bought 30,000 gems, still have 10,000 left. total, I’ve probably bought around 200,000 gems total, which would of cost me $2500.
    I can't even fathom that.