15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    My download went amazing, while me and my boyfriend were downloading at the same time. Only it lost connection a few times so I hard to start over.

But jeez, only a few minutes before actual bedtime for me. I'm soooo happy (not really, gonna be a late one for me because now it's here I refuse to go to sleep)

En holy shiz those dyes. I didn't know I had that many double!!!!
    Maybe about a 100 would make sense. But not 302 lol.
    Damn I thought my 40 or so was a lot lol. Kind of lol'd when I got 25 on my ranger, oh well I guess I didn't collect enough before the change xD

Is it me, or the transmutation charges are still not on the TP? I don't want to miss on getting the free ones!

406 dyes, norn ranger, norn thief all for free
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

made almost 90 gold just on dyes, nice

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    made almost 90 gold just on dyes, nice
    I hate you.

Deleted
    The charges are on the tp! And in my opinion not very expensive either compared to before.

I cannot redeem a code though. I fell in love with the medium armor, which is a pain in the ass since I don't play medium very much. The light and heavy is just... well some might like it but I don't.

are you talking about the new store armor? not a fan of any of them to be honest

They did NOT fix the warden or illusionary elasticity like they said they would. Illusionary elasticity fix is not even in the notes. It does mention a warden fix but from what I can tell it still stands around doing nothing.

Anet just can't get it right. Always getting my hopes up and always failing to deliver in a professional manner like Blizzard would.

The medium looked a bit too similar to what's been done, same with the light. Both are nice enough. The heavy is a look I wanted for my guardian though, so I like it, but probably wont' buy it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't particularly care for either light or heavy. For some reason the light armor makes my ele look older/a touch derpy. Oh well, I CAN USE MY WITCH COSTUME IN COMBAT. So awesome. Also really tempted to buy the winter costume.

Deleted
    Was watching Countless streaming earlier when the patch hit.
    After he patched & relogged, he got all of his spvp skin popups.
    Wow, just wow!

Anet really like RSI inducing things in their game.
    Having to click hundreds of times instead of just automating all of that shizz lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I don't particularly care for either light or heavy. For some reason the light armor makes my ele look older/a touch derpy. Oh well, I CAN USE MY WITCH COSTUME IN COMBAT. So awesome. Also really tempted to buy the winter costume.
    Actually, the witchs hat from first year Halloween I think, is a very neat little head-slot skin which is usable for any armor type. Same with Devils Horns!

Deleted
    Yeah I'm glad I also left my char in the pvp area, when I logged on I unlocked all of them right away.

also make sure to cycle through new players to unlock all the class gear

10+ Year Old Account
    The wardrobe system is really well done.

Edit.
    I might actually have some issues with this, unless it's a bug. I switched my rangers gear to the t3 cultural using the charges and then switched the gear to a different mix set because it looked cool. Well, when I went to switch back to the t3 cultural It was saying that I would have to use charges all over again! I already used charges to use that set.
    It's not supposed to be like that, right?
    Last edited by Fernling306; 2014-04-16 at 03:17 AM.

Deleted
    Yeah it works very well and they solved many skin problems pretty damn good :3 *claps*

Deleted
    While the patch has had a lot of positives, I've gotta say that it does feel like quite a big kick in the tits that everyone, even people who barely play pvp, are running around the mists in gorgeous ascended/legendary skins while I've played my ass off to get to rank 60 and I have the most basic skins and 5g left after buying the unlocks that I wanted.

Free rank 80 though...wooh..

They changed the reward message for Hearts.Instead of getting a mail and then some karma in the background, you get a pop like the daily chest that has everything combined in one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't go to or log into a toon in the Grove.

Something with the megaserver rollout is screwed up and going there makes it so you are unable to talk in chat. I was fine until I logged on a character there, tried to talk after and found my chat no longer worked and then went to official forums where a ton of people are having the same issue.

Yeah, seeing the same issue at Tequatl right now. The Grove is messing up chat. You can only do emotes.