You mean aside from your reading comprehension?
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

10+ Year Old Account

You didn't say anything. Just you think something is so broken that they need to pull all 350 devs off whatever they are currently working on to address this unnamed gamebreaking issue.

I am truly mystified.
    Valar morghulis

He probably means Polymock in GW1 wasn't "working well" (lol people love(d) it for what it is/was). I don't get it either, IF we get Polymock for GW2 I highly doubt that it will be a copy without any gameplay-changes.

There are a number of bugs in the game still, things that error out and don't function like they should(I can think of two skill challenges that are notorious for it, and a third that was 'solved' by eliminating the challenge and basically making it a free instant skill point for interacting), and there's a lot of criticism about PvP still. I imagine these are what he means.

I'll repeat myself in a nice list so it's understandable for everyone.

1. Polymock, is a (imo bad) knock-off from pokémon
    2. Instead of working on new stuff, they (and most devs) should work on polishing up/fixing the game
    3. Your reading skills are lacking

edit: I'm sure that I've repeated the things I think should be fixed enough over the last two years.

The issues include (but are not limited to)

1. glitching out of the map
    2. weak/poor ai
    3. TP bugs
    4. Rune/sigil bugs
    5. ...
    Last edited by Meledelion; 2014-07-17 at 09:56 PM.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post

1. Polymock, is a (imo bad) knock-off from pokémon
    2. Instead of working on new stuff, they (and most devs) should work on polishing up/fixing the game
    3. Your reading skills are lacking

edit: I'm sure that I've repeated the things I think should be fixed enough over the last two years.

2. weak/poor ai
    3. TP bugs
    4. Rune/sigil bugs
    5. ...
    First of all Anet made itself pretty clear that it's not as easy to fix certain bugs in a live environment than it looks like. And do most of us really care if we glitch out of the map once in a while when using certain teleport/movement skills in a quite uncommon way. Neither of the bugs in the game are gamebreaking. Furthermore: who tells you that the same people who work on specific things like polymock, mapcreation etc. work on bugfixing runes, TP and AI?

The bugs I've encountered since release weren't even worth mentioning to be honest, things counting as exploits get you banned faster than you can call for an expansion.

I find it kind of idiotic to be against progress of gameplay/content in favour for fixing a few skillpoints (they reset anyway) or sigil-bugs (don't really care). No game is perfect and I don't expect GW2 to be perfect. No single bug I encountered hurt me or my experience in any way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Polish is an ongoing process in any actively developed MMO (or should be). Here is a searchable patch notes. Type in the word "polish" and see what comes up.

http://reess.carina.uberspace.de/gw2-patchnote-search/

It's not like there is anything gamebreaking like you were stating earlier, occasional bugs will pop up as they do in any game, if you really want to play this perfect game of your imagination you may want to stick to offline, console type games.
    Valar morghulis

The only bug I've noticed is when I clearly should've made the jump but miss instead
    *cough*
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

2. weak/poor ai
    3. TP bugs
    4. Rune/sigil bugs
    5. ...
    You have poor logic if you assume the majority of the team should/is working on bugs. It's like complaining to the art team about them not doing anything about bugs. "stop making cool looking swords and fix this one skill bug"

Like they have no relation to each other much as the 4 living story teams have nothing to do with PvP or any other feature developments in the process.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    It's not like there is anything gamebreaking like you were stating earlier
    Quote me on that plz
    , occasional bugs will pop up as they do in any game, if you really want to play this perfect game of your imagination you may want to stick to offline, console type games.
    I'll quote me and Lawow on that:
    Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    Definitely understand the desire to see things get better tuned, but the design philosophy is more towards applying more new things to draw people in rather than tweaking what's already there. That seems to be an undercurrent in the whole industry, that gamers accept a certain level of bugs and flaws so as long as you keep things from being unplayable for a high enough percentage of the audience, keep pushing out New And Shiny instead of polishing Old And Tarnished.

I must sadly report that I know this Lawow.
    I have a dream that one day gamers will rise up and live out the true meaning of the creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all games are supposed to be finished(working properly/...) before they ship."
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    You have poor logic if you assume the majority of the team should/is working on bugs. It's like complaining to the art team about them not doing anything about bugs. "stop making cool looking swords and fix this one skill bug"

Like they have no relation to each other much as the 4 living story teams have nothing to do with PvP or any other feature developments in the process.
    Again, where did I say that I think that and where did I say ANYTHING about any specific team?

Again, where did I say that I think that and where did I say ANYTHING about any specific team?
    That's the thing, you didn't say anything about a specific team. You acted like the company as a whole should not do anything but bug fixes. You did not specify you just assumed everyone would know what you are talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mel, in this world of yours no game would ever ship, no patch would ever go out, expacs would cease to exist.
    This is not the place to be making this stand, take it to the Video Games Discussion Forum.
    Valar morghulis

No, you purposefully put up the art team as a straw man. Been there done that, sick of it.

Do I really need to specify that for each bug the respective responsible team should be working on fixing that?

For the rune glitches, whoever the fuck is on that, should be working on fixing them (how hard is it to code in a new class for minipets so the ranger rune won't activate from "wrong" minions?)
    Do I really have to specify that the sigil team has to be working on the "sigils don't work if you swap weapon bug"?
    Do I really have to specify that the map design team has to work on people being able to get under the map?
    Do I really have to specify that the AI-team should be working on making bosses smarter and avoid AoE/stacking?

The funny thing is, when I do I get infracted for being insulting.

- - - Updated - - -

Mel, in this world of yours no game would ever ship, no patch would ever go out, expacs would cease to exist.
    This is not the place to be making this stand, take it to the Video Games Discussion Forum.
    As I said, I'm a dreamer which was a wink which should have made it clear that I know this will never happen.

No, you purposefully put up the art team as a straw man. Been there done that, sick of it.

Do I really need to specify that for each bug the respective responsible team should be working on fixing that?

For the rune glitches, whoever the fuck is on that, should be working on fixing them (how hard is it to code in a new class for minipets so the ranger rune won't activate from "wrong" minions?)
    Do I really have to specify that the sigil team has to be working on the "sigils don't work if you swap weapon bug"?
    Do I really have to specify that the map design team has to work on people being able to get under the map?
    Do I really have to specify that the AI-team should be working on making bosses smarter and avoid AoE/stacking?

The funny thing is, when I do I get infracted for being insulting.

- - - Updated - - -

As I said, I'm a dreamer which was a wink which should have made it clear that I know this will never happen.
    What you are saying is the bug team needs to get on their shit. Before you implied the company as a whole should do something about it, which isn't a realistic or ideal concept and basically slammed them or any company not doing so and instead giving new content.

This world you live in, I hope you are happy in it.

So you want the bug-team to fix terrain issues, ai issues, pathing issues,...

Roger...

So you want the bug-team to fix terrain issues, ai issues, pathing issues,...

Roger...
    so what you are saying the content devloping team should stop what they are doing and do other peoples jobs.

riiigghht....

If it's terrain bugs, it's only natural the terrain team works on it no?
    It's easier to fix your own mistake than someone else's most of the time.
    Especially when you're talking about complex things like AI/pathing/...
    Last edited by Meledelion; 2014-07-17 at 10:44 PM.

If it's terrain bugs, it's only natural the terrain team works on it no?
    It's easier to fix your own mistake than someone else's most of the time.
    Especially when you're talking about complex things like AI/pathing/...
    The whole thing started with a misunderstanding that you expected the company as a whole to fix bugs and shammed any other progression of content in the game until everything is fixed. So yea you did need to specify that X bug team get their shit together or else you start another shit storm with karizee

You assume everyone knows what you are talking about. FYI we don't.

Ofc you don't, cause reading is hard.

Ofc you don't, cause reading is hard.
    Yes reading is hard and most of the human population is retarded. We get it. So next time talk on our level ok? Good boy.