Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    Ok so I finally got an unidentified insect. On my 80th chest exactly. The only reason I decided to get some more keys was because my map got to T5. Does anyone know if your chance with chests is increased at higher map levels?
    I doubt it, I've gotten a total of 5 and never seen T5. The last couple were on T3's even. It's just RNG. It knows you want one, so you don't get them, while I don't care, so I get a bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I doubt it, I've gotten a total of 5 and never seen T5. The last couple were on T3's even. It's just RNG. It knows you want one, so you don't get them, while I don't care, so I get a bunch.
    Now that I have the one I was looking for and don't care for any more I will probably get 5 too.

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    It'd be funny if Anet ever released the numbers for people that still have their level 1 water-mask at level 80...
    I had mine on my chars for a long time, then went straight to the rare ones on all my chars.

Deleted
    https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/t...-on-august-12/

The Grove is going to be attacked :O Protect The Pale Tree!

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my snap.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Oh noes.
    And poor Taimi =(

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    Oh noes.
    And poor Taimi =(
    Yeah poor Taimi =(

Quote Originally Posted by zed zebes View Post
    Guildmate just had a precursor drop two days in a row.

I don't even know what to think.
    You should think he's a jerk!

Deleted
    Putting together a video is pretty difficult if you haven't done this before ._. I have no clue what kind of music to use, for example haha.
    Any suggestions on music that would suit my footage of Frostgorge?

Putting together a video is pretty difficult if you haven't done this before ._. I have no clue what kind of music to use, for example haha.
    If you don't mind ripping off another video game:

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Trance. Always, always, always trance. It doesn't matter what game, what video, just put some trance in it.
    BAD WOLF

If you are planning on putting it on youtube make sure you use non-copyrighted music, otherwise your video will get blocked.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    If you don't mind ripping off another video game:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYwS6481oQk
    I cannot remember much from that game, but hearing that song... holy shit memories xD

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    If you are planning on putting it on youtube make sure you use non-copyrighted music, otherwise your video will get blocked.
    Everything is copyrighted these days. Which I understand, but I'm not sure what I'm able to do. I always mention the music in my video's, but what's the limit?

I cannot remember much from that game, but hearing that song... holy shit memories xD
    It had an amazing soundtrack. That's probably what stuck with me the most about it.

Everything is copyrighted these days. Which I understand, but I'm not sure what I'm able to do. I always mention the music in my video's, but what's the limit?
    IME it's not going anywhere unless the company owning the rights are litigious asses or someone is just a troll spamming 'LOOK! LOOK! ILLEGAL USE OF YOUR MUSIC!' over and over.

It sort of depends on the music used, some people are more protective of their music than others. For instance some don't care if you give credit on the music, if you aren't paying them royalties then they won't allow it. Other people don't care. Also, youtube has new automatic screening for things so they aren't entirely dependent things. I also think the rules vary depending on what country you are in. I think youtube has a selection of music you can choose to put on videos which are free to use... but I think their selection is rather limited.

I don't do it often anymore, but when I used to put music on videos I generally would use a program like garageband or finale to create new music for my videos. But then I am a musician so idk how realistic that is for other people.

Deleted
    Hmm well I'll probably try something that's already all over the place on Youtube, or else it wouldn't be there. And give credit of course.

It's not going to be an amazing video but hey, you gotta start somewhere :'D

Didn't notice the tree had changed when server changed, used a mithril axe on ancient wood, got three ruined logs and a foxfire, so... there's that.

So yea, you should all send me your t6 mats to zito (me) I just need gift of fortune.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    So yea, you should all send me your t6 mats to zito (me) I just need gift of fortune.
    Coming Soon in the Gem Store: T6 Mat-splosion! Yes, for the low low price of eleventy-hundred Gems, you get a whopping 2 of each T6 mat! :P

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    Coming Soon in the Gem Store: T6 Mat-splosion! Yes, for the low low price of eleventy-hundred Gems, you get a whopping 2 of each T6 mat! :P
    To bad for you elventy-hundred exists. I believe it's 100,110 gems which I could just sell for 9g each and buy all the legendaries I want.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.