Tested it today, events in Snowden Drifts, head off to the puzzle.
    http://i.imgur.com/LBIUT03.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Repeated the puzzle on an alt, got another credit.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2015-10-14 at 01:05 AM. Reason: resize images or use thumbnails.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

What is this puzzle thing and where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    What is this puzzle thing and where is it?
    Regular jumping puzzles apparently count as an event for the daily for the zone they're in, when you loot the chest.

So King Jalis Refuge (jumping puzzle in Snowden Drifts) gave me credit as an event, so now since I did it on 2 characters I've got 2 events for the daily.

If I do a jumping puzzle in a different zone that is NOT the daily, it does not give me an event credit.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    Oh that's nice. I didn't realize jumping puzzles counted. I'd much prefer to do those over other events. Good find!
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Does anyone know if Heart of Thorns is a midnight release?

Or is it at a set time on the 23rd, for example, 10am GMT? (I'm EU).

I have a spare few days of holiday to take before christmas, and wondering if it's worth it.

ArenaNet tends to do spur of the moment releases, so there is no real set time on it. Unless you really want to, I wouldn't spend my holiday time on it.

Valar morghulis

Wizard 101 is on that list? That's a bizarre game to rank up there, particularly since they included Path of Exile opening up that entire genre. And no Glitch, that's too bad, poor game.

errr....

I like it at number 2, but I'm so done with WoW it's hard to remember people still like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    With HoT I will have to agree with this. HoT adressed a lot of "common" issues people who came from traditional MMORPGs complained about. Now with HoT there is going to be a total of 9 endgame zones, fractals and raids and zerker meta not being meta anymore.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

How can we say of all time? I'm sure the Atlantean Super Culture had some kickass MMO's, and the Yithians have assured me that World of Hriblik will be a record breaker when it was released in the future!

Deleted
    something I was wondering, have they ever talked about how people will aquire their specializations? will it be like a mastery track or something? I don't recall ever reading anything about this

Quote Originally Posted by lurkingPeanut View Post
    something I was wondering, have they ever talked about how people will aquire their specializations? will it be like a mastery track or something? I don't recall ever reading anything about this
    You buy it with hero points like everything else once you hit level 80. There isn't any special quests or anything. Which would of been nice to physically go and train and learn how to be a that specilization but it's just auto available at 80

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    You buy it with hero points like everything else once you hit level 80. There isn't any special quests or anything. Which would of been nice to physically go and train and learn how to be a that specilization but it's just auto available at 80
    oh that's kind of dissapointing. I was hoping you would go on some kind of quest where an npc who has already mastered the specialization in the jungle would tutor you. like yoda. and in the end you earn the special weapon/armor skin. like in FFXIV

but it basically comes down to just clicking some buttons a few times when HoT hits and i'm a druid/tempest/whatever instantly.
    oh well

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Well, it's not quite auto available to everyone at level 80 (who has bought HoT). If you don't have the hero points to unlock it you won't be able to use it. We still don't know exactly how many points it'll take to fully unlock an elite spec so people who unlocked all of the core lines and didn't go out and get points from around the maps might not have enough points to unlock everything right away.

1 WEEK TO GO GUYS!. And because I live in the UK I'm at goddamn work at 8 am till 5 pm

GW2 Efficiency added a great crafting calculator which really helps to find out what you need to buy to craft a certain item (if you put in your API info into site).

https://gw2efficiency.com/crafting/calculator

Quote Originally Posted by lurkingPeanut View Post
    oh that's kind of dissapointing. I was hoping you would go on some kind of quest where an npc who has already mastered the specialization in the jungle would tutor you. like yoda. and in the end you earn the special weapon/armor skin. like in FFXIV

but it basically comes down to just clicking some buttons a few times when HoT hits and i'm a druid/tempest/whatever instantly.
    oh well
    They had that system where you had to go out and earn skills, because people brought up Elite Skills from GW1, but they did it poorly and like a lot of things (coughdailiescough) they'd rather just ditch a system and come up with something else entirely instead of tweaking things.

Well, I've got my 80 tomes from daily logins stacked. Ready to boost a Rev if I get HoT. Probably going to wait for the final reviews to come out before I decide.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - Druid / Steam / MyAnimeList / IMDB - - - - - - - - - - - -

why is crafting so horrible to level up

/FLIPS TABLE

Really? I found it pretty easy to level up. 450-500 can be a bit of a pain, I'd agree with you there though.