What do you think? I see people here and in Reddit complain endlessly about monitization of services like templates, all while doing where is the next expansion, where is the WvW overhaul, where is season 5, where are more elite specs? It's all good and well to have a wish list but you have to pay for all of that somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Theangryone View Post
    What do you think? I see people here and in Reddit complain endlessly about monitization of services like templates, all while doing where is the next expansion, where is the WvW overhaul, where is season 5, where are more elite specs? It's all good and well to have a wish list but you have to pay for all of that somehow.
    You said sub money when you probably meant gem money.

Build templates have a lot of issues but you can still joke about them. Like how reddit told Anet they would pay A LOT of gems for them then gets mad when Anet asks for gem money. Or how people brought gems to sponsor the dev of official build templates, build templates are then monetized for future projects.

Templates aren't nearly as bad as reddit says but a far far from what they should be.

I meant it jokingly because of the lack of monthly sub the money for what people want has to come from somewhere. I don't think the templates are bad either, but I also haven't needed 10 specs per character or whatever to do what I want

New trailer is pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

Looks good, happy with more masteries being added.

And that reminds me that I haven't checked out the current strikes and should probably do that. I largely enjoyed the last update, hopefully this one will be on a similar quality level. Glad it looks like we're still not bothering with dragon stuff again. Less dragons, more threats from other sources and more looks into the respective races cultures/issues please.

At least 3 bosses and 2 masteries has me thinking they want to stretch this episode out. Looking for to seeing their new design decisions if the last content release was just a preview. Those were great. Especially for a studio that was cut in half.

Glad it looks like we're still not bothering with dragon stuff again. Less dragons, more threats from other sources and more looks into the respective races cultures/issues please.
    I have bad news for you.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    I have bad news for you.
    DON'T RUIN THIS FOR ME, LET ME HAVE MY MOMENT!

The last episode was freakin great and I just don't want it to end.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Glad it looks like we're still not bothering with dragon stuff again.
    Well, the voice offering protection in the trailer most likely belongs to Jormag, so we are probably bothering with dragon stuff.
    Looking for Raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    Well, the voice offering protection in the trailer most likely belongs to Jormag, so we are probably bothering with dragon stuff.
    Aww you went and ruined it. Though they are treating Jormag the way I wish they did Mordermoth for his entire run, an entity that corrupts the thoughts of its victims.

Jormag also has black widow vibes. Jormag has a distinctively female voice and yet the Sons of Svanir are very misogynistic. Bangar told the lady Charr who was like his Hand (I forget his name) to stay back while him and his men went and got corrupted (or whatever happened to him). Its like Jormag seduces men to do its bidding, we'll see when more is revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Aww you went and ruined it. Though they are treating Jormag the way I wish they did Mordermoth for his entire run, an entity that corrupts the thoughts of its victims.

Jormag also has black widow vibes. Jormag has a distinctively female voice and yet the Sons of Svanir are very misogynistic. Bangar told the lady Charr who was like his Hand (I forget his name) to stay back while him and his men went and got corrupted (or whatever happened to him). Its like Jormag seduces men to do its bidding, we'll see when more is revealed.
    Yeah, my thoughts exactly. Maybe sylvari characters got a little bit more flavor out of that storyline (I've yet to replay HoT on one of my salads), but overall he was very unimpressive manipulator.
    Your black widow theory is interesting, but they also might hate women just because of what Jora did back in the days.
    Looking for Raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    Sshhhhh, I'm choosing to believe that Jormag will just be manipulating things and not an actual player so that the conflict for this arc isn't specifically dragon related.

Let me dream. Some of the story content I enjoyed most was the stuff that had nothing to do with dragons.