After this latest beta, it seems they have changed the character selection screen to show 15. Nice enough change for those that need it.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

What is your favorite location?

Not even sure. I love the looks of Drizzlewood coast but idk if I would call it my favorite.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

For GW2 locations specifically?

I like the Plains of Ashford and Diessa Plateau. I like the golden fields with autumnal trees. Jeremy Soule's music is great. The contrast between the serene surroundings and the blackened steel of Charr constructs is striking.

I like Wayfarer's Foothills. I have fond memories of helping kids gather snow to build a snowman army in the middle of a blizzard while, again, Soule's music played.

New Lion's Arch is nice to AFK in, but I really like Soule's old music.

Divinity's Reach feels grand and vibrant. Again, Soule's music is also at play here.

Gameplay wise, Verdant Brink is far and away the best map in the game, with the multiple layers you can fall down to. I also liked Draconis Mons and it has strong aesthetics, but I don't quite like playing in it as much as Verdant Brink.

Not out yet but I can already tell that Cantha will have at least 1 of my favorite zones, really dig the aesthetic of the place, Echovald maybe not as much but Shing Jea and Jade Sea for sure. Arborstone is a visually stunning new hub.
    Still have to see the last zone as well
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Man, I'm tinkering around again with achievements and shit. Really don't like how hard some are in older zones that don't have players about, trying to kill some champions for events is freakin impossible even when calling it out in map chat if nobody shows up.

Thinking I might try to look up a guide for a legendary and maybe try working on one of those, at least make a precursor or something since I've never done that before. I'm just worried about the insane cost/grind, because I'm bad at grinding and perpetually poor (I usually have 2-300G but that's about it).

But like, I don't have much else to do while waiting on EoD short of playing alts to finish their personal story and take them through other content. I guess I could try unlocking their added specializations since I've only unlocked a few outside of my FB.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Man, I'm tinkering around again with achievements and shit. Really don't like how hard some are in older zones that don't have players about, trying to kill some champions for events is freakin impossible even when calling it out in map chat if nobody shows up.

Thinking I might try to look up a guide for a legendary and maybe try working on one of those, at least make a precursor or something since I've never done that before. I'm just worried about the insane cost/grind, because I'm bad at grinding and perpetually poor (I usually have 2-300G but that's about it).

But like, I don't have much else to do while waiting on EoD short of playing alts to finish their personal story and take them through other content. I guess I could try unlocking their added specializations since I've only unlocked a few outside of my FB.
    If you want to bust out two legendaries (well like 1.25) you can do all the 'Return' achievements between now and EOD (those achieves aren't going away though). You get a legendary amulet for just completing them. The achieves are pretty easy gather x amount of mats on a LS map -> replay the story of the map -> do x events on the map -> maybe do some jumping puzzle/event/challenge associated with the map. Do all the achieves and get a legendary amulet and the precusor to the EOD legendaries.

I've been working at those slowly. Maybe 2-3 hours at a time when I remember to do them (go weeks without working towards them). On the the final chapter.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Oh yeah, I forgot about that one. I remember kinda not being interested in the farm/grind for it, but it might be the path of least resistance.

But I do kinda wanna have a few weapons that I can play around with. Not sure what I'd want to start first, I should probably see how far along I am in some of the collections I started years ago and have been unintentionally finding a few bits for, maybe I'm fairly far along in one of those by accident.