Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Yeah story is about every two or three months but they are also going back to add all the old VA so it might be delayed a bit. They haven't done their quarterly newsletter/announcement yet.

Also I completely forgot that the fractal with Joko is directly story related, but they did say this one is sort of an alt reality while being a bit of a teaser at the same time. It doest take long to do. It's basically just 3 boss battles with very little trash in between.
    Ye, some of the story in fractals does connect with the main storylines but it's pretty much all minor/additive stuff rather than anything one "needs" to see to understand the rest of the story or fill in a gap.

And did they confirm that they're already working on adding VO back in? Hadn't seen any news about that in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Ye, some of the story in fractals does connect with the main storylines but it's pretty much all minor/additive stuff rather than anything one "needs" to see to understand the rest of the story or fill in a gap.

And did they confirm that they're already working on adding VO back in? Hadn't seen any news about that in a while.
    Around the time they started previewing the fractal they said they were working on VO. The fractal had priority with the rest of the missing voices being added in October.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmagoslav View Post
    Phew... and it doesn't complement it? (like story quests and world events usually do? with happening at the same time, just telling an event from a different perspective)

Another question; Wouldn't it be time for the next episode of living story again? They usually drop every 2 months.
    They gave us an “Epilogue” already. I think they’re shitting themselves knowing that we’re expecting more episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    They gave us an “Epilogue” already. I think they’re shitting themselves knowing that we’re expecting more episodes.
    Theyve always told us what episode was the last one. I don't think they suddenly forgot to mention it eight years into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Theyve always told us what episode was the last one. I don't think they suddenly forgot to mention it eight years into the game.
    But this is a Saga. :rollseyes:

Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    There's obviously plenty of time remaining before the next expansion, so doubt that was the last Living Story. It IS possible that they'll bump it to November since it'd nestle in between Halloween and Christmas stuff.

I just finished the last episode last night and it never really got less tedious. They really need to wake up and stop assuming that players will be invested in their characters just because they're there and the GW writers like them. I'd have happily killed most of these Charr ages ago. It also seems like they just ignore the history of the Flame Legions subservience while crafting the new Frost Legion stuff. Unless I just missed someone pointing it out.

Granted it might not be as tedious if I didn't bring my mesmer through story stuff so much. Should probably just stick with Necro. It's very irritating when an entire field of enemies decides to chase me while ignoring the charr "allies" that are mostly worthless.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."