Quote Originally Posted by Merendel View Post
    no its not. they are going to need to make up a new word to describe this game that is better than awesome.
    Guildwarsome?

10+ Year Old Account
    no its not. they are going to need to make up a new word to describe this game that is better than awesome.
    supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?

Deleted
    "Fantastilicious" sounds about right.

I believe this may fit :

Legen "w8 for it" dary ! Legendary ,barny stinson style

EDIT: That is from How i met your mother and yes tht legendary is worth ALOT more than an ordinary one ..

The 8th profession will most likely NOT be released till November, since the euro "gamescon" will be doing the same exact demo as the US. They won't release it if its not ready for testing and that means beta might be in Dec and GW2 will be released a little bit after the holidays like diablo 3.

I R ANGRY
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    The 8th profession will most likely NOT be released till November, since the euro "gamescon" will be doing the same exact demo as the US. They won't release it if its not ready for testing and that means beta might be in Dec and GW2 will be released a little bit after the holidays like diablo 3.

I R ANGRY
    That's a lot of wild speculation there. Regarding the part about not releasing the 8th profession if it's not ready for testing, I'm pretty sure they would do a load of internal testing of professions before the reveal so that they can show everyone a fully fleshed out and functional profession, especially since it's the very last one to be revealed. At that point I'm sure only minor tweaking will be required, and what better way than to find out what needs to be tweaked than a beta (be it closed or open) right away?

As for being angry, what are you angry about exactly? They haven't promised you it would be released by a certain date, they've always said it'll be released when it's ready. Everyone here is excited and wants to play it ASAP, but being angry that you have to wait is ridiculous.

Deleted
    Yeah I wouldn't assume that the 8th profession still not being revealed means that they are still producing it, at least I hope not.

It's gonna be mesmer anyay right?

I think they're having issues with redesigning the Mesmer to fit in to GW2. So many of the mechanics that the GW1 Mesmer revolved around having been removed, such as interrupts and energy burn. Hopefully they'll come up with a cool new direction for the class, while still maintaining its feel and originality.
    Norn Mesmer: GW2
    Rattataki Sniper: SWTOR

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    kinda wanted another melee!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tury123 View Post
    kinda wanted another melee!
    Well with the reworking of the mesmer(unconfirmed)I feel its gonna be a melee caster hybrid thats what I think anyways.
    Claymore is Epic again, eat it priscilla fanboys.

Quote Originally Posted by Newbryn View Post
    Well with the reworking of the mesmer(unconfirmed)I feel its gonna be a melee caster hybrid thats what I think anyways.
    I'd like to see that, actually; with all the defensive stances they have as a 'caster class in GW1, they certainly feel like they should be on the frontlines with the the plate-wearers. When I first heard about Guild Wars from friends after release, I wanted to couple Warrior and Mesmer just from reading the description of Mesmers in the manual.
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

Well, Rangers can melee when wielding melee weapons, so I would think that Mesmers getting some melee capability would make sense. I think it'd be interesting, though I've never played a Mesmer myself in GW.

Speaking of GW, is that offer for assistance in gaining Cloths of the Brotherhood still valid, Grognard? I (finally) managed to complete Eye of the North, but my first few attempts at Glint's Challenge didn't go too well.

Oh god, if they make them look like this:

ALL OF MY MONEY

I was planning on making my main a Mesmer anyways, since my GW1 main was a Mesmer. Looking at the silhouette on the class page, the Mesmer appears to be brandishing a sword. Considering Necros can use Axes, and both Necros and Eles can use daggers, it makes sense to incorporate swords/possibly maces in to the Mesmer.
    Norn Mesmer: GW2
    Rattataki Sniper: SWTOR

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alatian View Post
    Oh god, if they make them look like this:

ALL OF MY MONEY

I was planning on making my main a Mesmer anyways, since my GW1 main was a Mesmer. Looking at the silhouette on the class page, the Mesmer appears to be brandishing a sword. Considering Necros can use Axes, and both Necros and Eles can use daggers, it makes sense to incorporate swords/possibly maces in to the Mesmer.
    My main will be a warrior but if my speculation is right then I'd definately be rolling a mesmer as my main.
    Claymore is Epic again, eat it priscilla fanboys.

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Speaking of GW, is that offer for assistance in gaining Cloths of the Brotherhood still valid, Grognard? I (finally) managed to complete Eye of the North, but my first few attempts at Glint's Challenge didn't go too well.
    Lemme know how many you need and I'll get them as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Grognard View Post
    Lemme know how many you need and I'll get them as I can.
    Seeing as how I've had no luck getting any so far... ten. I wouldn't ask you to get them for me though (unless that's faster), but if you've got spare time to help it'd be appreciated. Or at least a strategy or two.

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Seeing as how I've had no luck getting any so far... ten. I wouldn't ask you to get them for me though (unless that's faster), but if you've got spare time to help it'd be appreciated. Or at least a strategy or two.
    It's definitely easier with two people, as you have to split up your party.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    It's definitely easier with two people, as you have to split up your party.
    Actually, with the right hero setup, the Challenge is most easily soloed with absolutely no party splitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Grognard View Post
    Actually, with the right hero setup, the Challenge is most easily soloed with absolutely no party splitting.
    Always did it with some friends, so we split the party. I actually haven't played much since the hero change, I imagine it's easier now because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Always did it with some friends, so we split the party. I actually haven't played much since the hero change, I imagine it's easier now because of that.
    With a full party of players, party-splitting is likely still pretty good; wife and I tried it, though, with exactly the same heroes and, for some reason, one or the other of our heroes did something stupid after we'd split.