Deleted
    Even if it wasn't legit, all I did was log on the original NCSoft website and followed the usual Login stuff and just changed my password, I don't like links in emails anyways...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DonCorleone View Post
    Even if it wasn't legit, all I did was log on the original NCSoft website and followed the usual Login stuff and just changed my password, I don't like links in emails anyways...
    Same, but i verified for people who where wondering if it was legit or a phishing scam (most likely due to the way it was worded as in mentioning new games coming soon)

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysoul View Post
    Same, but i verified for people who where wondering if it was legit or a phishing scam (most likely due to the way it was worded as in mentioning new games coming soon)
    Internet rule #62: Always assume it's a phishing scam. Never click on links in emails.

Deleted
    Real Life rule #1: Assumption is the mother of all *dot dot dot*-ups...

Deleted
    Real Life rule #100: Disregard all other rules and live life the way you to want to.

About the password thing, I created my account only 1 month ago and didn't get an email. So yeah...stands to reason that it's older accounts.
    Last edited by Squirrelbanes; 2012-02-17 at 03:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    I never heard that myth before, I seriously doubt that it's true (I'm going to assume that you didn't play WoW at that time).
    I played WoW since alpha by personal request of GMs and developers they hired from Verdant/Sony.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Good for you.. I don't doubt that, I was just basing it on the rumor you posted.
    The accuracy of the claim I doubt as well. But that isn't the point of mentioning it originally.

So you assumed I didn't play WoW during TBC? Hm.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2012-02-17 at 04:45 AM. Reason: scatterbrain, sorry

Going to get my books this afternoon btw. Also I've heard that the third book will be expected to be in stores at June 30th. No official announcement so far.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    Going to get my books this afternoon btw. Also I've heard that the third book will be expected to be in stores at June 30th. No official announcement so far.
    don't expect much from EoD. Imo it was a terrible book. GoA is a much better read. I liked it a lot, had great character development and did a good job dispensing lore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    don't expect much from EoD. Imo it was a terrible book. GoA is a much better read. I liked it a lot, had great character development and did a good job dispensing lore.
    Was other way for me. EoD was had Snaff, while GoA had too much info dump, it broke my immersion repeatedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    actually their placeholder date is now February 1, 2013: http://www.amazon.com/Guild-Wars-Sor.../dp/1416589627

I don't think we can rely on Amazon's dates.

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    actually their placeholder date is now February 1, 2013: http://www.amazon.com/Guild-Wars-Sor.../dp/1416589627

I don't think we can rely on Amazon's dates.
    Mine isn't from Amazon though =) it's from our local book store who mostly are very correct on their release dates. But still; Anet > Bookstores.

if you want some great hi res desktop pictures of guild wars 2 head over to my other thread i just made in computer section.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...l-check-it-out!!
    Hundreds of other pictures as well for all sorts of games like warcraft , happy hunting

Deleted
    All this talk about NCsoft accounts made me realise i have absolutely no idea what my accountname/password are! :O

Deleted
    I had a 'mare recently with my GW account. I bought it last summer but only played for a few hours really...went back to play it recently and can't remember the name of the character I made...so can't log in. An email exchange with their customer services has left me no better off. Am considering just buying it again and starting from scratch...but then, can't really be arsed any more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggerty View Post
    I had a 'mare recently with my GW account.
    You had an adult female horse with your GW account? Kay.

Any update on the beta weekends? And I forgot, is it March or April?
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkkitehti View Post
    You had an adult female horse with your GW account? Kay.
    lol.....an english saying i guess. It means you had a bad time...it literally, etymologically, is when a horse goes a bit crazy when ur riding it and you struggle to control it Hence, mare
    Last edited by Squirrelbanes; 2012-02-17 at 02:38 PM.

I assume that he means "nightmare", due to the apostrophe before the "mare".
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.