Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Nope. 2:41am April 10 here and it's not available.
    (Not waiting up, I keep odd hours)
    Will probably be European or Western US 0.00 time(the latter being my personal hunch).

Quote Originally Posted by Odeezee View Post
    all you English supporters do realize that you will have to go through Spain first right? and the way they are playing i do not see anyone beating them for many years to come. they have a RIDICULOUS win:loss ratio.

first BWE is going to be 04/27/12 and yes i am calling it!!
    Spain, Germany, or Holland will win it.

Last weekend in April? A safe bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Spain, Germany, or Holland will win it.

Last weekend in April? A safe bet.
    That's GW1's anniversary. They've already confirmed that they don't want to ruin it by making it about GW2. So the next BWE is on the 20th.

Quote Originally Posted by Bep-Shandris View Post
    That's GW1's anniversary. They've already confirmed that they don't want to ruin it by making it about GW2. So the next BWE is on the 20th.
    Source?

Disclaimer: Not saying I think you're lying, I just like asking for sources before blindly believing forum posts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bep-Shandris View Post
    I kinda don't see how that would discredit GW1... But yeh, the 20th is likely as well, I suppose they can handle it all on 10 days.

Is there gonna be another beta tester video release soon? Need moar current vidz.

Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    Is there gonna be another beta tester video release soon? Need moar current vidz.
    The next BWE is going to be after pre-purchases..
    >.>
    ... with no NDA.
    PRETTY SURE you'll see a couple videos.. :P
    I'll even put one up myself, if you want. Hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Source?

Disclaimer: Not saying I think you're lying, I just like asking for sources before blindly believing forum posts.
    He's lying about the 20th as they haven't said anything official yet and that date is only speculation. It could end up being on the 20th, but there's no official date yet.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    He's lying about the 20th as they haven't said anything official yet and that date is only speculation. It could end up being on the 20th, but there's no official date yet.
    I meant a source on them saying they didn't want to ruin GW1's birthday by making it about GW2.

Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    MikeB lot all his footage because of a failed codec, and I'm not sure about TotalBiscuit.

>.>
    ... with no NDA.

Do it, with people from MMO C guild, would be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by azzer24 View Post
    Do it, with people from MMO C guild, would be fun.
    I don't make videos, I was joking.
    If someone does end up making a video during the first 'open' BWE, I'll gladly guest in it though.
    My sexy voice will get you TENS of views. Your channel will blow up. You may even get a half a subscriber.

262 people viewing the GW2 forum right now

>.>
    ... with no NDA.
    There's not going to be an NDA with the prepurchase betas?

I hope I get a good amount of time between pre-purchase and the next BWE. i.e. I'm hoping for the weekend of April 28th to be the next BWE.

If not, I may have to buy my pre-purchase before getting one for my girl. >_>
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by vicious796 View Post

(posted before the march CBT)

Quote Originally Posted by vicious796 View Post
    No NDA according to twitter. http://twitter.com/#!/GuildWars2/sta...54394228473856

Quote Originally Posted by Tithonus View Post
    HAH, too slow this time, Tith.
    (Why do you have a link to everything ever? Are you Mif on a different account?)

I just hope it won't start the 27nd since I won't be home there!

HAH, too slow this time, Tith.
    (Why do you have a link to everything ever? Are you Mif on a different account?)
    On my screen you don't have a link in the post above mine. I got an error when trying to access GWI for a link, and I'm guessing your post has/had a link to GWI.

A username and password are being requested by http://www.guildwarsinsider.com. The site says: "Restricted by HostGator (pwrestrict)"
    Is what I'm seeing when I try to access the GWI page with the twitter info as well as the previous page.
    Last edited by Tithonus; 2012-04-09 at 07:39 PM.