Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Am I the only one that got an urge to play ping pong after watching that video? I'm so horrible at it but... woah. They seem to be having good fun!

Deleted
    I bought my digital copy yesterday.

I was gonna wait, because it didn't seem worthwhile until the beta...but then I read (was it twitter or FB or something) that if the demand looks like it might exceed the number of beta servers...then they'll stop selling until they sort more servers out.

It was at that point that I whipped my wallet out, at work, in a meeting, and bought bought bought.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    calling the entire userbase of a forum idiots is just uncalled for but then again he did the same on Guru, it really says more about him than it does about users at both MMOC and Guru
    ...or maybe, just maybe he's on to something and got a point. Crazy right!?

Quote Originally Posted by BlairPhoenix View Post
    Mif is banned at the moment, so we won't be getting any citations with cookies for a good while unfortunately.
    Yeah, I saw that after I posted that last night, I was just too tired to find the citation myself so passed the buck to Mif...who wasn't there to catch it

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Deleted
    Just went through the Guild thread... A sad day for all Asuran and an even more sad day for you bookahs on this forum! :'(
    *A silent minute for Mif*

Damn, I want him back asap!
    ---
    *Thinking about Mif's grand master plan behind this... Could he have left a cookie-trail somewhere? -sniff, sniff- no... His day of world conquer will for sure come... one day...*

Actually I'm not saying he hasn't got a point, I'm just saying he should keep it to himself because nothing good will come from being an ass about it.
    And I'm not saying you don't have a point, but you should also probably keep it to yourself, and not be an ass about it.

Mif got banned due to the way the system here works. No point in discussing whether or not he 'deserved' it.

More on topic, ping pong match was epic, very well done video that managed to make the subject matter entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by BlairPhoenix View Post
    More on topic, ping pong match was epic, very well done video that managed to make the subject matter entertaining.
    You know you're overly hyped for a game when you're watching the game devs play ping pong, right? xD

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    You know you're overly hyped for a game when you're watching the game devs play ping pong, right? xD
    ROFL, I'd say I'm moreso insanely bored by the lack of GW2 info more than anything else :P.

Not sure where you are going with that since what you said was EXACTLY my point.
    No, your point is Mif deserved the ban due to his actions, or at the very least, it can be read that way by you pointing out his past transgressions. My point is, it doesn't matter, he's banned, and that is that.

So, about that Guild Wars 2 game. Seems pretty cool, right?

*hint hint*

Well played Edge.

Well played...

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post

*hint hint*
    Sequels sucks! Movies taught me that!

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Well played Edge.

Well played...
    Really? I found the subtlety lacking. GW2 only 'seems pretty cool'? Bah.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    Sequels sucks! Movies taught me that!
    Assassins Creed would like a word with you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post

*hint hint*
    Yes, yes it does! but we need new things to say about it, NEED those beta weekends asap dammit

Assassins Creed would like a word with you.
    Sorry, that game is on my ignore list.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    Sorry, that game is on my ignore list.
    Original Star Wars trilogy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyways... I am planning on buying the collectors edition today but something major hit me. When will GW2 be released? Only asking if some people have some good prediction of it (such as using past games for example). Because if it is going to be released after the summer, when I am going to university, then I will be fucked!

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    Anyways... I am planning on buying the collectors edition today but something major hit me. When will GW2 be released? Only asking if some people have some good prediction of it (such as using past games for example). Because if it is going to be released after the summer, when I am going to university, then I will be fucked!
    What should have hit you is "Crap, the CE is sold out pretty much everywhere.. am I sure it's available where I am?" :P
    Don't see why you would be fucked.
    I mean, you can always put it off to when you would 'want' it to be released for it to fit into your schedule.
    Or just.. you know.. not pre-purchase if you're so unsure. >.>

Original Star Wars trilogy?
    Hmm, weren't they really not just parts of the same story? Kinda like Lord of the Rings was supposed to be one giant book?