Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    -snip-
    FURY PVP WITH GEEEAAAARBREAKER.
    BIG NUMBERS.
    Dontain is a boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Talents on steroids!
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Talents on steroids!
    Beats talents on LSD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, sometimes GW1 just puts me off so much. That Death Penalty... while trying to get Asuran Scan... pfffff.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

I haven't played in a such a long time. Why is the DP giving you such a hard time with trying to get Asuran Scan?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    I haven't played in a such a long time. Why is the DP giving you such a hard time with trying to get Asuran Scan?
    I was trying to get to the tarnished haven from Rata Sum to go get the quest to get Asuran Scan, but I got careless near the portal into the tarnished haven and accumulated a 60% DP, keeping me from beating the last 4-5 packs of mobs or even running past. I just stopped out of frustration at a certain point, not feeling up to going all that way a second time, at least not right after failing so hard.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post
    I was trying to get to the tarnished haven from Rata Sum to go get the quest to get Asuran Scan, but I got careless near the portal into the tarnished haven and accumulated a 60% DP, keeping me from beating the last 4-5 packs of mobs or even running past. I just stopped out of frustration at a certain point, not feeling up to going all that way a second time, at least not right after failing so hard.
    Ironic that asuran scan removes DP xD
    But yh.....feel ur pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Ironic that asuran scan removes DP xD
    But yh.....feel ur pain.
    I know >_<... I blame my heroes, Ogden and Dunkoro are terrible monks, and Jora and M.O.X. keep over extending (totally isn't me over extending and pulling extra mob packs by mistake, hahh...)
    Last edited by Malthurius; 2012-04-23 at 04:25 AM.

I know >_<... I blame my heroes, Ogden and Dunkoro are terrible monks, and Jora and M.O.X. keep over extending (totally isn't me over extending and pulling extra packs by mistake, hahh...)
    Don't your heroes refuse to attack anything you're not attacking?
    That always bugged me at the lower levels of GW1, due to me having a habit of switching targets when one is at like 5% HP, but none of us had dots so they would just sit there almost dead. xD

I know >_<... I blame my heroes, Ogden and Dunkoro are terrible monks, and Jora and M.O.X. keep over extending (totally isn't me over extending and pulling extra mob packs by mistake, hahh...)
    I don't use melee for that very reason tbh. I find they just take way too much micro management.
    My advice: MMs. Load up on two or three if you can in those areas. Or a spirit bomber. There's always a ton of mobs...like those sodding raptors...and the floating mind's eye tentacle like mobs (damn them).
    I'd be happy to run you there at some point if we're ever on at the same time lol. (I don't even know if ur in the GW1 mmoc guild >.> but - Zhen Ormancer) can't be on now though...working :'(

Ahh, it's been so long since I've played. Last time I played, Asuran Scan was just a damage boost against that target.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't use melee for that very reason tbh. I find they just take way too much micro management.
    My advice: MMs. Load up on two or three if you can in those areas. Or a spirit bomber. There's always a ton of mobs...like those sodding raptors...and the floating mind's eye tentacle like mobs (damn them).
    I'd be happy to run you there at some point if we're ever on at the same time lol. (I don't even know if ur in the GW1 mmoc guild >.> but - Zhen Ormancer) can't be on now though...working :'(
    Yeah, I'm not in the GW1 mmoc guild, just because I didn't think I'd be playing again any time soon (had an itch to play again). I added you for whenever you're on, but time zones might make it a bit difficult (I'm in eastern standard time, it's 1:00am at the moment here, just about to go to bed)

Yeah, I'm not in the GW1 mmoc guild, just because I didn't think I'd be playing again any time soon (had an itch to play again). I added you for whenever you're on, but time zones might make it a bit difficult (I'm in eastern standard time, it's 1:00am at the moment here, just about to go to bed)
    Haha.....yh, fair enough. I normally only see ppl in the US on weekends...I'm +12 hrs from EST so we have our mornings and evenings flipped around.
    Maybe see you then

Haha.....yh, fair enough. I normally only see ppl in the US on weekends...I'm +12 hrs from EST so we have our mornings and evenings flipped around.
    Maybe see you then
    Happy 2 PM Squirrel.

@_@

Whatchu doin Anet? I see you sneakin around at night, taking down your forum address.

Whatchu doin Anet? I see you sneakin around at night, taking down your forum address.
    Updating it, perhaps?
    I mean, it's not giving the usual humorous error message that is given on GW2 websites that aren't finished.
    We can only hope.

You should use the necro/rit healers instead, they're literally insanely OP at healing.

http://www.gwpvx.com/Build:Team_-_7_...l_Elementalist

That build can get you through anything.

Are they not sending out keys like they did before? Is it only 'PAX-keyers' and 'pre-purchasers' only?

Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    Are they not sending out keys like they did before? Is it only 'PAX-keyers' and 'pre-purchasers' only?
    If they send out any keys there will be very few of them.

If they send out any keys there will be very few of them.
    Ah, sad to hear. Thanks for the quick reply!