Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lusitan View Post
    playing BF3 ^^
    Buggy beta cilent ftl

10+ Year Old Account
    I sent a tweet to the GuildWars2 twitter to let them know about us here, and got retweeted (almost straight away too)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    I sent a tweet to the GuildWars2 twitter to let them know about us here, and got retweeted (almost straight away too)
    I can't see their reply? o.o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    I can't see their reply? o.o
    They didn't reply per se.
    The re-tweet just make my tweet appear on their page so people visiting their page see it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don'y know why, but Colin is just so enchanting. From the first time I saw him in their manifesto video, I immediately liked him, and it seems man others does too.

Deleted
    PvP interview here: http://guildwars2pvp.com/2011/10/tea...-1-jon-peters/

It's interviewing the Anet staff that played on the 5v5 tournament team at the expo's.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    Lol

I don't like you anymore Pyre. That's just too much Colin. =p
    WAIT...... There's such thing as TOO MUCH Colin!? I don't believe you.....

They didn't reply per se.
    The re-tweet just make my tweet appear on their page so people visiting their page see it.
    Yep I've seen it, seen the Asura icon of you appear and was like, my god! That's Mif! Good to see you promoting this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    Yep I've seen it, seen the Asura icon of you appear and was like, my god! That's Mif! Good to see you promoting this.
    When everyone was complaining the other day about how they only pay attention to Guru, I thought back to the ArenaNet community manager panel from Gamescon where an RP fan was complaining that ArenaNet wasn't doing anything with them. Regina told them that the community team can't be everywhere and know every niche community and to try to reach out to them, so I figured I would try to put our name out there

What made me laugh was the 6 or so different sites/forums that saw the RT and tried to get in the action for themselves

Deleted
    hello guys :>

i've been following this thread for a while, and can't wait for the game to be released. I only have a question: (maybe a dumb one)
    Will there be something like achievements in the game?

Quote Originally Posted by mankrikscow View Post

i've been following this thread for a while, and can't wait for the game to be released. I only have a question: (maybe a dumb one)
    Perhaps.
    http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Achievement

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mankrikscow View Post

Even if we don't get many to start with, I'm sure ArenaNet will listen for feedback, and I would include "more Achievements!" as a dema- I mean request. :P

Deleted
    hmm, okay thanks alot for the reply

10+ Year Old Account
    I am so pumped for this! I've followed virtually every game being developed and nothing has fit my needs and wants like this one! I am struggling to find something I won't like about this game, and that is saying something.

10+ Year Old Account
    The following post contains stuff about SW:TOR, among others, if you're going to bash said game, please skip my post

I pre-ordered SW:TOR a few days ago, was looking at the guild recruitment thread over at the swtor subsection of mmo-champ (more commonly known as "The dark side" ) and I realized that I really didn't want to go trough all the application/Raid days/weekly attendance crap all over again.

Don't get me wrong I'll play SW:TOR and expect it to be great, but after raiding rather hardcore in WOW, I'm really not up for starting a new game, spending hours upon hours to reach max level, grind generic raid 1, wait for content patch, grind generic raid 2, ...

I'm really thrilled that GW2 is taking a different approach, with no raiding, where you won't HAVE to be online at 7 pm to raid till half past 12 3-4 days in a week.
    I want to log in, help a guy feed squirrels to his oversized dog, and in the middle of that process, get stomped by a huge dragon set to destroy all nornmanity.

I want a game, not a second job.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    help a guy feed squirrels to his oversized dog
    I'd rather help the squirrels escape

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    I want to log in, help a guy feed squirrels to his oversized dog, and in the middle of that process, get stomped by a huge dragon set to destroy all nornmanity.
    I hope that is a DE, as I'd camp it. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I get what you are saying JV, but that's a matter of personal choice. You don't have to be in a guild that does that stuff. =)

Also, don't doubt for a minute that GW2 will have the same type of guilds that have scheduled play sessions to go and knock out DEs and dungeons or PvP. While it might not be the gear grind type of play, there will still be competitive groupings to do things. And you'll still have many people playing it like a second job.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather help the squirrels escape
    I'd take em for myself. Squeexplosion.