Never watched his WoW videos but I have seen plenty of his stuff for other games including GW2. I like his stuff, he has a good radio voice as well as a sense of humor.

If you want to see a total ass then watch Yahtzee's videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Never watched his WoW videos but I have seen plenty of his stuff for other games including GW2. I like his stuff, he has a good radio voice as well as a sense of humor.

I watched some of those, and I was like.. why is he hating so much on my favorite games!

Then I remembered it's his job, plus he's pretty funny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Yahtzee is the funniest guy in the whole Internet! And he actually has pretty valid opinions even though he presents them quite aggressively.

15+ Year Old Account
    You know I feel that both Yahtzee and TB fall into the same category, in a way. They both have really strong opinions and aren't afraid to voice them. Watching their videos, they usually have very good reasons for dis/liking what they did. While I don't always agree with their opinions, I do take them with a grain of salt and give them a good consideration. The fact that they are both English probably helps. What? Don't look at me like that. Most British/Aussie accents are awesome.

So when can we expect more news? Is there anymore conventions or anything Guild Wars 2 is going to be at this year? I figured we would at least hear the 8th proffesion by now if beta is slowly getting closer and closer.a

---------- Post added 2011-10-17 at 03:25 AM ----------

So when can we expect more news? Is areanet/guildwars2 going to be at any more conventions this year? I mean with beta getting closer and closer (if it is still going to be by the end of the year) and we still havn't heard the last proffesion yet.(I know its leaning towards mesmer but still) =D

ArenaNet will be at Paris Games Week from October 21st to the 25th

http://www.parisgamesweek.com/ Note: Website language is French.

Should also note that the demo will be the same one that was displayed at Gamescom, PAX Prime and Eurogamer. So don't expect any major new information related to game mechanics.
    Last edited by Plagous; 2011-10-17 at 07:32 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Plagous View Post
    ArenaNet will be at Paris Games Week from October 21st to the 25th

http://www.parisgamesweek.com/ Note: Website language is French.

Should also note that the demo will be the same one that was displayed at Gamescom, PAX Prime and Eurogamer. So don't expect any major new information related to game mechanics.

Just to add for people that want a schedule for Paris. A guy on GW2guru made a list of the times for Anet stuff by taking out all the none GW2 stuff.
    http://www.guildwars2guru.com/forum/...rs-t23052.html

Yeah I'm not worried about gameplay , just hoping they announce something new or give more info on other things they've talked about

I'm really surprised they haven't announced the Mesmer yet... Maybe they'll drag it all the way out until mid November.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aammadan View Post
    I'm really surprised they haven't announced the Mesmer yet... Maybe they'll drag it all the way out until mid November.
    theres an expo in paris soon, its been a fair while since we've heard of a class so maybe this it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakeer View Post
    theres an expo in paris soon, its been a fair while since we've heard of a class so maybe this it
    If it IS the Mesmer, Paris is the place to announce it in.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

I doubt they'd hold off until after beta starts to announce the Mesmer. I think the announcement will be anywhere from tomorrow to December.
    Norn Mesmer: GW2
    Rattataki Sniper: SWTOR

Way back when we were speaking of mounts here is an idea. Make mounts in game, but give no speed boost. allowing the feeling that you're some kick butt guy or the lowly stable master ^.^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Staladir View Post
    Way back when we were speaking of mounts here is an idea. Make mounts in game, but give no speed boost. allowing the feeling that you're some kick butt guy or the lowly stable master ^.^
    I think that would be a very slippery slope for the QQ'ers to latch on to unfortunately
    "You've already put mounts in the game, just make them go faster"

10+ Year Old Account
    Mounts should make you go faster.
    The average run speed of a human is about 15 MPH.
    The average gallop speed of a horse is about 30 MPH.

So naturally riding a horse(or similar animal) should make you move at 150% to 200% of your average run speed.

Still I don't think mounts are really necessary provided that there aren't incredibly large gaps of absolutely empty space.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

I don't mean to throw this thread off topic, but while going through random wiki pages, I found this:

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Necrotic_Efficiency

Traits were not in Guild Wars 1, so this isn't a mistake. I don't remember anything being announced about traits for Guild Wars 2, either. Does anyone have additional information about this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshun View Post
    I don't mean to throw this thread off topic, but while going through random wiki pages, I found this:

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Necrotic_Efficiency

Traits were not in Guild Wars 1, so this isn't a mistake. I don't remember anything being announced about traits for Guild Wars 2, either. Does anyone have additional information about this?
    See here..

Appreciate the help, guess I should have searched the forum first :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshun View Post
    Appreciate the help, guess I should have searched the forum first :S
    Meh, it happens :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    The average run speed of a human is about 15 MPH.
    As an avid runner I have to call bull shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter