Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    Sweet mother of jesus! Is it 11 or 15th yet?
    In my dreams it is... Gosh, will be a nerdgasm on theese dates I guess?

I'm not getting my hopes up yet as it's all very vague. If something big happens, cool, if not, meh!

Quote Originally Posted by Blapis View Post
    LIES AND SLANDER! I think it's going to be 2012 when it's released, I really don't see any reason why it would be pushed back to 2013, they seem to have so much done already just from the alpha demos they have done and beta is supposed to start this year, I seriously doubt a beta would take an entire year.

All I can say is I am so looking forward to this game and no more holy trinity (FUCK THAT SHIT) it's SO annoying and one of Blizzards biggest mistakes in WoW imo was not giving every spec the ability to tank and heal otherwise I'd have absolutely no problem with holy trinity.

Edit: oh and I'm calling it now, mesmer will be the last profession announced I personally guarantee it basically everyone already knows this though. And that leak info is ooooooooooold. Can't wait to see their outfits and everyone elses in the game too their art team was simply amazing in gw1 and clearly haven't faltered in gw2.
    Last edited by I was drunk last night; 2011-11-03 at 01:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blapis View Post
    Nope. It's not even updated, most of the rumored voice actors have been confirmed already and it's a year off.

---------- Post added 2011-11-02 at 08:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by I was drunk last night View Post
    Edit: oh and I'm calling it now
    Called it earlier.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive View Post
    I'm not getting my hopes up yet as it's all very vague. If something big happens, cool, if not, meh!
    Cross Profession Combo's...! That's going to be epic atleast! Even if we won't hear about the Mesmer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    Called it earlier.
    I called it collect and cost you money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sacrypheyes View Post
    i keep hoping there'll be epic battles which will make deathwing look like dolls play as there would be litteraly cities of players fighting against some boss (and its minions) so big it wouldn't even fit on the screen unless you're miles away from him.

may Anet answer my prayers someday ^^
    Ooooh yeah, if I was to implement a boss out of no lore, I would make a giant ass dragon bursting out of a mountain or from the sea, 10 times the size of Divinity's Reach Epic ye?

---------- Post added 2011-11-03 at 11:57 AM ----------

Guild Wars 2 preperation;

Mobile Phone fully charged for food orders.
    Tell work I'm on vacation for about 3 weeks.
    Read book about how to hold your pee longer.
    Build a fridge in your room.
    Remove all non-sense on computer.
    Sleep is for the weak.
    Buy weeks of supply of beer/soda/chips/and fry snacks
    Get a frying pan. (Very important if you want succeed previous step)
    Break-Up with Girlfriend/Boyfriend (Only necessary if girlfriend/boyfriend doesn't play OR, doesn't MIND you playing Guild Wars 3-4 weeks STRAIGHT).

if I forgot anything, share!
    Rebuild your chair into a 'part chair/part WC' so you don't have to waste precious time.
    Let the world know you have disappeared, NO PHONE CALLS NOR KNOCK KNOCKS!

Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    Ooooh yeah, if I was to implement a boss out of no lore, I would make a giant ass dragon bursting out of a mountain or from the sea, 10 times the size of Divinity's Reach Epic ye?

---------- Post added 2011-11-03 at 11:57 AM ----------

Rebuild your chair into a 'part chair/part WC' so you don't have to waste precious time.
    Let the world know you have disappeared, NO PHONE CALLS NOR KNOCK KNOCKS!
    Well, standing up and moving to a toilet is quite the exercise you need for a whole day.

Deleted
    I opened a birthsday present and got a black beast of arrrrrrrrgh
    It's a rare pet (gold rarity), so you can use it to get an additional point for "Rare Miniature".
    It looks epic too. Pricecheck lists it at 40-60k but I hope you guys use it for HoM.
    EDIT: Promotion is over, congratulations to Mif
    Last edited by mmocc4f434890b; 2011-11-03 at 12:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks Athrl

Quote Originally Posted by athrl View Post
    I opened a birthsday present and got a black beast of arrrrrrrrgh
    It's a rare pet (gold rarity), so you can use it to get an additional point for "Rare Miniature".
    It looks epic too. Pricecheck lists it at 40-60k but I hope you guys use it for HoM.
    EDIT: Promotion is over, congratulations to Mif
    GW1 chat goes about from 25-60k

Messages involved WTS Black Beast Undedicated

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been really slacking on my HoM progress lately
    I think I'm going to make it my goal for next week to at least finish Nightfall.

10+ Year Old Account
    This just in, last profession confirmed at the end of this quote by Eric Flannum.
    The post talks about cross combo professions and how soon the blog post about them will be,
    he also slips the name of the last profession in there at the end

To explain the "very very very soon" comment a bit. That was Ben Miller speaking about cross profession combos. Now, Ben is very excited and passionate about what he does and tends to express himself in those sort of terms. Him saying very very very soon is a bit of his personality coming through. We understand of course that this creates some moments of confusion but it is a side effect of letting our players with our developers directly at shows. You have to take into account that you are dealing with a lot of different personalities and that what one person says is not directly equivalent to how you yourself may regard it. For example, Jon Peters may have added another 5 or so "very's" onto that statement whereas I probably would have said "sometime in the future". The alternative to letting our devs interact with our community is to only speak through a few select individuals who have both the proper temperament and training to be very clear and conservative with predictions. It's been a conscious decision on our part to have more interaction with our community and misunderstandings like this are one of the unfortunate consequences.

All of that being said, we'll be talking about cross profession combos "soon" and definitely before we release information about the final profession (Bucketmancer).
    Sry if anyone actually got excited
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    This just in, last profession confirmed at the end of this quote by Eric Flannum.
    The post talks about cross combo professions and how soon the blog post about them will be,

Can't wait to mance some buckets! I'll feel like a god damn Wonder Twin.

Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post

So now we wait for a some Sealion Race?

10+ Year Old Account
    So now we wait for a some Sealion Race?
    If they give us any other race aside from Tengu or Kodan first, heads will fucking roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    If they give us any other race aside from Tengu or Kodan first, heads will fucking roll.
    I'll vote for Tengu as well.

Deleted
    awww just put that EotN warrior elite helm and pretend you're a Tengu. Tengu are boring.

I hope we don't see frogs as a playable race right away. Played as Froglok in EQ1 and 2, and we already have the Charr as a hunched over non-human race with animal traits. Give me something that will stand up straight. I'm with Blzn, Kodan would be a pretty fun race to play with Tengu coming in a close second.