WoW just found out I havent posted here since june :P Not much info coming out since then with the exceptions of some PVP goodies from the summer conventions. Hopefylly the closed beta wont have as harsh a NDA as TOR did since then I suspect lots of more info will come out

Btw just cuz I havent posted here doesnt mean I havent read all the pages of this thread :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaint View Post
    WoW just found out I havent posted here since june :P Not much info coming out since then with the exceptions of some PVP goodies from the summer conventions. Hopefylly the closed beta wont have as harsh a NDA as TOR did since then I suspect lots of more info will come out

Btw just cuz I havent posted here doesnt mean I havent read all the pages of this thread :P
    grats man, that is truly a feat i could not hope to attain. i stopped at 30/50.
    "Cherish the quiet...before my STORM!"

For a $5/5000 in-game credit bonus for backing
    Star Citizen (MMO) or Squadron 42 (Single Player/Co-op) use my Referral code: STAR-3QDY-SZBG
    Star Citizen Video Playlist

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Odeezee View Post
    What is it you get at 30/50, since everyone seems to stop there?

Quote Originally Posted by thebum06 View Post
    What is it you get at 30/50, since everyone seems to stop there?
    30/50 is the last point at which you get item rewards; every five points after that, you only get titles.
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

15+ Year Old Account
    Argh I wished I could be assed to work on HoMM but alas I am lazy.

Deleted
    One of better GW2 PvP videos I have seen.

Notice how hes using lightning flash to to teleport up to platform several times.
    Last edited by mmoca7d06c4104; 2011-12-07 at 07:10 PM.

Yep, pretty good. That's a developer playing the Elementalist by the way.

Deleted
    Yea it's in description of it that dev playing it at G*Star. I like how he use burning retreat at 3:30 making it so that who's following him have to run over it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Argh I wished I could be assed to work on HoMM but alas I am lazy.
    Don't worry, you're not the only one.

I've only got 11 points. I just can't be bothered to play, since everytime I do it reminds me it's not GW2.

Stupid me had to play at the stupid con.

Thanks. When I started I was originally only going for 35/50 for the ghostly hero title but I joined a running service and made a ton of money and just decided I would max out HOM then, if you dont have a source of money I would stop at 25-30 though. And dont even bother with GWAMM. The 3 consumable titles cost me a total of 3.1mill. Plus 1.1mill for pvp title (r3 zaishen)!

To anyone going for 50/50 HOM, or even 30/50 starting from scratch without the help of a friend, its not worth it... I would never have made it through this game if it wasnt for a me playing through prophecies with a friend at the beginning to help me get into the game. I would guess getting 30/50 would take around 300 hours if your get into the game fast and manage to grab all the important heroes, look up a build on gwpvx.com and manage to find a good hero setup and get the necessary skills quick.

As a panic mesmer I can pretty much do everything in game with 1 single build (7Hero-Discordway) so to the crazies out there who want to flash around with some cool and slightly unique gear in GW2, either do lots of research or find a friend who can help u get into it... GL

---------- Post added 2011-12-07 at 11:06 PM ----------

Oh and also, I actually think the stuff that you gain from HOM will not be purely cosmetic. Anet has stated that the of the appeal of the rewards will be MAINLY cosmetic; they will not give the player any HUGE advantages over other players. It will be lower level though so I doubt it will function as anything other than some slighlty better levling gear at the beginning.

Other than that, the 50HOM title will be pretty rare depending on how many ppl who played GW1 starts playing GW2. So thats kinda the only thing that kept me going past 30HOM

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to assume this guy is legit and awesome in some way.

http://haikai.net/guildwars.html

http://haikai13.deviantart.com/

This is pretty much what I said/looked when I found it-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grugmuc View Post
    Legit or not, that's some sexy armor.

Oh my 10digitseventhothepicturessumsupmycompletecomment

Deleted

http://haikai.net/guildwars.html

http://haikai13.deviantart.com/

Well, he says he was character artist for Arenanet and quit in march this year, then went to Rift the month after. Seems Trion worlds was convinced of the potential of artists from Arenanet?^^^

Some of the stuff looks really really legit, so even if it's a fake, they are damn good fakes.

10+ Year Old Account
    they have some pretty impressive people working at ArenaNet like this guy http://www.arena.net/blog/author/rellis

Star Citizen (MMO) or Squadron 42 (Single Player/Co-op) use my Referral code: STAR-3QDY-SZBG

Deleted
    Hey guys im new to MMO-Champion (the only person in the world who hasn't been on it) Im representing my Guild Wars 2 Guild, we're mostly from England but are willing to take on other people from the EU our main aim is to make a tight knit community prior to Guild Wars 2 release and we have also started pursuing our chance to gain closed Beta Key access for the guild. We're looking for Dedicated players who are willing to have a laugh and appreciate somewhat nerdy humor,

See you soon adventurer's ?

Edgeofdestiny.shivtr.com/ (yes thats the Guildsite) ..

For my birthday tomorrow I want new GW2 info, think I'll get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    For my birthday tomorrow I want new GW2 info, think I'll get it?
    and get it you will. you will get a new blog post about FONTS in GW2. yes you heard me right, fonts. now try to contain your excitement until then or go ahead and go nuts with the F5 button, coz it's your birthday!

Lol Odeezee

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    and get it you will. you will get a new blog post about FONTS in GW2. yes you heard me right, fonts. now try to contain your excitement until then or go ahead and go nuts with the F5 button, coz it's your birthday!
    "Guild Wars 2 uses an innovative new font system that's a step away from the other, more traditional font styles seen in previous MMOs. After many months in our iterative development cycle, we feel we're finally ready to show off our amazing fonts that fit seamlessly with our stylized, painterly aesthetic..."

also not entirely unrelated

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.