Hoping for some Mesmer video at the end of the month. And in March, to play one myself.

Deleted
    More mesmer videos would be nice actually... really good plays though, some nice combos or good footage of the profession

What interests me the most is to know the rest of the skills available.

Deleted
    Always... I believe all skill should be available soon probably with the finalized damage numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    Press beta invites just went out!
    Source?

It won't be long now!

Quote Originally Posted by DonCorleone View Post
    Always... I believe all skill should be available soon probably with the finalized damage numbers
    It would be nice, then I would be able to decide which weapon's I will most likely use.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    I still need to do hard modes, i only got 20 points for HOM and i want that damn fellblade at 30.
    Fellblade is already at 23

So what is the lore behind the mists? Not the lore of what it is but, the reason anyone would want to go inside of them. I am a little curious to know why someone would want to go fight ancient battles maybe honor or glory? I tried to find stuff on the mists but I could only find info on what it actually was.
    Last edited by worprz; 2012-02-04 at 10:39 PM.

Deleted
    I...need...this...game...right...now! On a more serious note, does anyone know what kind of hardware it would take to max this game out in 1080p resolution? Would a gtx 560 ti along with an I5 2500k do the job?

Deleted
    Some hardware speccs for playing the game in 1080 full gfx would be nice... I'm probably thinking i5, 8GB ram, (insert GFX card here), Sata3 and not SSD, the prices are still steep. Dunno if its too early or not since the game might be polished even further making it even more playable with less than imba gaming gear

Quote Originally Posted by Proxeneta View Post
    I...need...this...game...right...now! On a more serious note, does anyone know what kind of hardware it would take to max this game out in 1080p resolution? Would a gtx 560 ti along with an I5 2500k do the job?
    I have:
    -i5 2500k
    -GTX 560 ti
    -8GB RAM @1600
    -OCZ Agility 3 120GB SSD

I can run Battlefield 3 on ultra settings at what feels like a steady 40fps in combat. You should be fine, man.

EDIT: I should also add that I'm running at 1680x1050
    Last edited by -Auto-; 2012-02-04 at 11:15 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Auto- View Post
    I have:
    -i5 2500k
    -GTX 560 ti
    -8GB RAM @1600
    -OCZ Agility 3 120GB SSD

I can run Battlefield 3 on ultra settings at what feels like a steady 40fps in combat. You should be fine, man.

EDIT: I should also add that I'm running at 1680x1050
    Alright, yeah it should be pretty good then. Btw are you running with those components overclocked? or just at stock setting?

Quote Originally Posted by Proxeneta View Post
    Alright, yeah it should be pretty good then. Btw are you running with those components overclocked? or just at stock setting?
    The 2500k has Turbo Boost which will take you from 3.3GHz to (up to) 3.7GHz depending on the number of cores you're using (if your MoBo supports it, and you have it enabled in BIOS). And my GPU came factory over clocked from 833MHz to 900MHz. So, essentially stock settings. I haven't manually OC'd anything.

Deleted
    Think ur already over the benchmarks for Guild wars 2 mate -Auto- so u don't have to worry it will surely work like a charm for u Just be sure to have a solid low-ping internet connection to wherever the servers will be at

Think ur already over the benchmarks for Guild wars 2 mate -Auto- so u don't have to worry it will surely work like a charm for u Just be sure to have a solid low-ping internet connection to wherever the servers will be at
    Oh, for sure. I was just reassuring Proxeneta that he'd be solidly good to go with his setup as well.

Stood in the Fire Stealthedbear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm only at 19/30 from when the game first came out...
    Just got my girlfriend the game and we're going through nightfall first to get heroes. I have all the skills from doing RA's a long time ago, what would be the best/quickest way for her to get skills for her heroes quickly?

Deleted
    Only 460 GTXs?? Do u have a proof of this Rivehn? I know they weren't using anything powerful or such, but is there anywhere mentioned what kind of PCs where at the Gamescon or PAX East or something? I'm trying to save up enough for a new PC for when the game comes out, but if its just 460 GTX I might be on the right track already

Only 460 GTXs?? Do u have a proof of this Rivehn? I know they weren't using anything powerful or such, but is there anywhere mentioned what kind of PCs where at the Gamescon or PAX East or something? I'm trying to save up enough for a new PC for when the game comes out, but if its just 460 GTX I might be on the right track already
    Yup they were using 460 gtx at gamescon. They are using the old GW1 engine (which isn't a bad thing really) and the game still has amazing graphics and such and you don't need an expensive card to play it on max

If you are me however you're fucked either way....
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I'm not really tech savvy, but how will a 1 GB AMD Radeon HD 6770M handle the game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Searsha View Post
    I'm not really tech savvy, but how will a 1 GB AMD Radeon HD 6770M handle the game?
    *Maybe* very high, but not ultra unless you run a low resolution.