10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    And we are back on the topic of cookies insteed of gw2 i see, you guys are amazingly good at falling into off-topic chatter.
    Hmmm...

Checkmate

And we are back on the topic of cookies insteed of gw2 i see, you guys are amazingly good at falling into off-topic chatter.
    Every time you come in and say we're offtopic...u realise ur being offtopic too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Yeah, just muffins. Made out of his flesh.
    (5hours17minutestogo)
    I guess muffins means something else in the uk......

Just over 5 hrs for all your ppl! xD Get some sleep you crazy fools.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Every time you come in and say we're offtopic...u realise ur being offtopic too?
    Yea i do i just find it sad that the best gw2 thread has become a cookie/meme picture thread pretty much ^_^ anyways, 5ish hours left until beta guys, gonna be so much fun

Yea i do i just find it sad that the best gw2 thread has become a cookie/meme picture thread pretty much ^_^ anyways, 5ish hours left until beta guys, gonna be so much fun
    It's just general excitement over the beta I guess...ppl are chomping at the bit to get in. I'm sure it will calm down later. After the beta there will be loads more to talk about.
    And I'm just stoking the fire of ppl's rapid GW2 lust with cookies...it's a kindness xD

Deleted
    It's just general excitement over the beta I guess...ppl are chomping at the bit to get in. I'm sure it will calm down later. After the beta there will be loads more to talk about.
    And I'm just stoking the fire of ppl's rapid GW2 lust with cookies...it's a kindness xD
    Yes i am aware that the whole gw2 section of the forum is in the state of "omg beta" hopefully come monday there will be loads of things to have useful discussions over

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes i am aware that the whole gw2 section of the forum is in the state of "omg beta" hopefully come monday there will be loads of things to have useful discussions over
    Can't wait for all the stories starting with

"so I was just walking around minding my own business, when ALL OF A SUDDEN ..."

Those will be the best =D
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Mesmer, here I come!

So in the meantime we can talk about cookies?
    Anyway.......yes.......this is now pretty much an entire page devoted to cookies, which is getting a lil silly.
    Enjoy the beta

Deleted
    so I was just walking around minding my own business, when ALL OF A SUDDEN ...the game crashed and i found a bug and i reported it and then went back to playing. /beststory

---------- Post added 2012-04-27 at 04:07 PM ----------

So in the meantime we can talk about cookies?
    Anyway.......yes.......this is now pretty much an entire page devoted to cookies, which is getting a lil silly.
    Enjoy the beta
    Not for me to decide now is it but in general no you cant becouse its not gw2 related, unless its the cookies in the micro store and yes its getting a bit silly, so i say either find something gw2ish to talk about, or dont talk at all i mean when someone come here looking for something, it can kinda put them off seeing page after page with nonsense

I will give someone many in game cookies if they try running to rata sum.
    Is it even possible? I think I read nothing about zones lvl 25 would be accessible....so I guess the path is blocked. :'(

Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    Can't wait for all the stories starting with

"so I was just walking around minding my own business, when ALL OF A SUDDEN ..."

Those will be the best =D
    inb4 X PROFESSION IS SO OPPPPPPPPPPPPP OMG NURF NAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

10+ Year Old Account
    I will give someone many in game cookies if they try running to rata sum.
    Is it even possible? I think I read nothing about zones lvl 25 would be accessible....so I guess the path is blocked. :'(
    It will be blocked by zone portals , so you won't be able to run it.

Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    Most of the ____ is OP complaints will be due to simply not yet knowing how to fight ____.
    Like, "____ is OP! Their attacks move slowly and I don't know how to dodge yet. NERF NERF NERF."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    Hopefully alot of that will go onto the beta forums insteed of cramping up here

So many ranger pets to try so little time

Hopefully alot of that will go onto the beta forums insteed of cramping up here
    ohh nice. forgot about that! =P

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    It will be blocked by zone portals , so you won't be able to run it.
    Disappointed :'(
    But well...I should respect Anet's wanting to keep it a surprise. I love surprises! It's going to be epic, no doubt. That recent PC gamer article rly invigorated my need to play asura lol.

Disappointed :'(
    But well...I should respect Anet's wanting to keep it a surprise. I love surprises! It's going to be epic, no doubt. That recent PC gamer article rly invigorated my need to play asura lol.
    soon little one soon

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget to use the gems you get in the beta in the store by the way
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

When the hell did this get over 1000 pages O_o. Damn you guys have been busy.